Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Requests [Free] (Closed)

Birdy99 Topic Starter

Barame Iida wrote:
Oh my goodness your art is adorable! Can I please request this loser?

Sure!
Birdy99 Topic Starter

SINDragon wrote:
You're art is rad as heck dude, nice! This is also very kind of you :)

May I please have some art of my birdbrain? Don't worry they might be a bird but in no way do they look like a bird, if that makes any sense haha.

Sure! Haha, as long as the character looks more human than animal then I am alright with it
Birdy99 Topic Starter

ClockworkMouse wrote:
Oooof, your art is so cute. If I'm not too late, I'd love if you could draw my boy Gomi please

Sure! Your Gomi is really cute as well~ I can’t wait to draw him!
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Colin Morvach wrote:
I'd like to see your interpretation of Colin. People tend to draw him very differently from each other, for some reason.

I am really sorry, but I have already reached my quota for the free requests I am giving out...so I will be closing the thread for now. Maybe I will draw him next time I open my art requests?
Claine Moderator

Birdy99 wrote:
Barame Iida
See more
562-A51-BC-5890-45-CF-85-A5-4-C8-B0-A8-D0-F30.jpg

I just want to think you again! This pose is so cool! And he looks so adorable :D
Birdy99 Topic Starter

SINDragon wrote:
You're art is rad as heck dude, nice! This is also very kind of you :)

May I please have some art of my birdbrain? Don't worry they might be a bird but in no way do they look like a bird, if that makes any sense haha.

Hiya! I hope you see this post soon. Really sorry that I took so long, but I finally finished your character Ray! He is on the first post of this thread, I hope that you would like it ^^
Birdy99 wrote:
Hiya! I hope you see this post soon. Really sorry that I took so long, but I finally finished your character Ray! He is on the first post of this thread, I hope that you would like it ^^

No need to apologise at all! Thank you so much for doing this dude, you made him look great :D
Must say, wasn't expecting you to draw him with a camera and I appreciate it a lot!
Birdy99 Topic Starter

SINDragon wrote:
No need to apologise at all! Thank you so much for doing this dude, you made him look great :D
Must say, wasn't expecting you to draw him with a camera and I appreciate it a lot!

Well, you did mention that his hobby is photography, I figured I might as well add it in instead of drawing him in a boring pose haha
Birdy99 Topic Starter

ClockworkMouse wrote:
Oooof, your art is so cute. If I'm not too late, I'd love if you could draw my boy Gomi please

Thanks! I’ve just finished drawing him, he will be in the first post on this thread. Hope you like him- I wanted to draw the lobster but I only realised at the last moment that I don’t know how to draw a lobster so I am really sorry if you are hoping for that.
Birdy99 wrote:
ClockworkMouse wrote:

Sure! Your Gomi is really cute as well~ I can’t wait to draw him!

Ah! I love him so much, thank you!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Requests [Free] (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus