Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cats of LeafClan (Warriors RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Would it be okay if the red were a more of an amber or an orange then?

And I've also already done a bit of research, as well as I've read a few of the books over the years. I just need a few refreshers as we go along. And yes I'd like to be a warrior, I can mentor whichever one you'd like me to, I have no preference. Heck I could even try both! ^^
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

XD Mentoring two is not a thing. You'll probably end up with Maplepaw. And yeah, that works for the eye thing.
Also, just curious: Why is he Nightspot if he's not spotted? :P
It just sounded cool? I dunno xD I could always change it to Nightshade instead if that works better.

And that will work just fine!
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

No, you don't have to change the name. :)
Awesome!
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

You have been added to the group chat. Now to wait for everyone to vote you in. Also: confirmed. You get Maplepaw as an apprentice.
Pebblepaw (played by EterniGhost)

Are you still looking for people? If so, I'd like to join with Ashpaw here, as a med cat app(if that's okay)!
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

If you'd like to join as an apprentice, you'll need to add a mentor, too. Or just be a Warrior. We don't have enough Warriors.

Can I be the Medicine cat apprentice? If not, I'll just be a warrior.
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Uh, yeah. Sorry, I didn't think to read the profile first. Yes, you can be the medicine cat apprentice.

That's okay, thanks for accepting!
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Your mentor should be arriving shortly XD And I'll add you to our group chat.
SunsetKit

Name: Willowsong

Description: Long-furred smoke-gray cat with amber eyes.

Family: N/A

Sexuality: Asexual

Any Other Info: They kept their asexuality a secret. Part of the reason why they chose to be Medicine Cat. (The other reason being they wanted to help save their fellow clanmates if times got rough.)
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Awesome!
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Reopening. If you'd like to join, be prepared to:
1. Be fairly active.
and 2. Mentor an apprentice in the near-ish future.
pLeASe
WolfieX45

Name: Nightpaw
Description: a small yet muscled frame awash in dark brown to black fur, silverygrey right forepaw and deep green optics
Family (optional): tba
Sexuality (optional): lesbian
Any other info (optional): She was found as a kit upon the shores of a river, seemingly dumped there by twoleggers.
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Nightpaw is an Apprentice name, not a Warrior name.
WolfieX45

Hollyfrost wrote:
Nightpaw is an Apprentice name, not a Warrior name.

? How so? And ok Nightclaw then?
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Have you... read the books? :/ Kits have "kit" at the end of their names. Apprentices have "paw". Warriors have... yeah, not either of those, and not "star", because "star" is for leaders.
I might have to make a second Warrior Cats Character to join, due to the only one I have being a Apprentice. If I have to that is fine.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cats of LeafClan (Warriors RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus