Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cats of LeafClan (Warriors RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Yeah... we are kinda full on apprentices.
Lots if pple wanted to be apprentices.
Just. Wow. I have nothing to say to that. I'll create a Warrior ranked Character later I guess.
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Yeah... sorry dude. And, the problem is less that we have too many Apprentices, more that we just... have no mentors for them. We already have three kits who won't have mentors when they get older, so...
I guess I can make a Warrior version of Icepaw. Though then names gonna be s problem. Can't think of what to choose.
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Icefang? Iceclaw? Icefoot? Icepelt? Icefur? Icewhisker? Iceflower? Icesong? Icebreeze? Iceshine? Icefeather? I dunno. XD
WolfieX45

Hollyfrost wrote:
Have you... read the books? :/ Kits have "kit" at the end of their names. Apprentices have "paw". Warriors have... yeah, not either of those, and not "star", because "star" is for leaders.

Yes I've read the books and love firestar. Cat after my own heart..anyway sorry named my cat how I wanted..so yea Nightclaw then
Yellows

Name: Eeelfoot
Description: Sleek, black short-furred tom with a slim, lithe build. Long legs and a matching, feather-like tail. Deep green eyes and a slightly crooked muzzle. He is your taller than your average sized tom, but less muscular.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Any other info: N/A

Name: Foxbounce
Description: Soft ginger orange tom, long-furred. Small in stature but makes up for it in pure muscle. He has a white underbelly that leads up his face and covers his muzzle, paired with a singular white stripe at the tip of his tail & white toes on his front right paw. Warm, friendly brown eyes.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Any other info: N/A
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

@WolfieX45: I regret to inform you that some of my groupmates are uncomfortable RPing with you, for reasons they are not willing or obligated to disclose.

@Yellows: I'll add you to the chat. If everyone votes you in, then there ya go.
WolfieX45

Hollyfrost wrote:
@WolfieX45: I regret to inform you that some of my groupmates are uncomfortable RPing with you, for reasons they are not willing or obligated to disclose.

Umm thats kinda screwed up? I didn't do anything...wow
WolfieX45

WolfieX45 wrote:
Hollyfrost wrote:

Umm thats kinda screwed up? I didn't do anything...wow

So everyone else got accepted?? Why am I being singled out it is hurtful and honestly not very fair..
Hollyfrost Topic Starter

Sorry dude. Not my fault. And I'll have you know, you're NOT the only one.
SilverFang (played anonymously)

SilverFang
Warrior
28 moons
Male
Straight
Fairly large Tom cat white with black stripes and long fur making him seem much much larger.
Personality,
Angry, rude, softy on kits
Grows on you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cats of LeafClan (Warriors RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus