Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He put his paws on her shoulders so they were eye level, "As long as you are absolutely certain that is what you want."
He walked through the woods, muttering to himself.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

She nodded and smiled "one-hundred percent positive." She said and giggled softly. She hopped off of the tree and sits next to the river.

As he was on her lap, he fell off, saving himself by opening his wings and floating safely to the ground. He went to the river and turned into the water dragon, diving under and seeming to disappear, only to pop up next to her and playfully spray her with water.
Rosie watched their entire conversation with a smile, though, she thinks that Sage is crazy. Throwing away her life with her family, that takes guts. Rosie swings off of the tree and lands on her feet. She feels the bruises on her body, they finally developed after her heavy fall earlier.

Sage gasped at the water splashed onto her. She went into the water and tackled the water dragon to the ground with a smile.

He wiggles out of her grasp, leaping out of the water and into the air, landing on the ground and reverting back to regular form. He notices that Rose is hurt and he goes to her, "Where does it hurt?"

"Ugh!" She said as she got herself all wet, then saw Rose and ran up to her, or tried, she slipped a few times. Eventually she got there and looked at her bruises "these do not look good."
“Nah, i’m okay, I just fell on my butt waking up this morning” She dismissed it with a laugh. “You should’ve seen it, bet you would’ve laughed” She drops a closed fist into her open palm, imitating and explosion when they make contact.

She laughed "I can see that happening." She said and smiled. She stood up and found a spot to lay in the sun and decided she should dry off. So she laid in it, and let the vitamin D consume her.

He starts to heal her anyway, shaking his head, "No need to be brave." He said, glancing at Sage and chuckling, "Sage, you're a bit wet. What'd you do?"

She splashed a bit of water in his face from her hand, not moving much but raising her arm. She smiled as she did it.
“Nah, I’m okay. Bruises don’t hurt, they just feel weird.” She says, dismissing him.

He finished healing anyway and then tackled Sage, enveloping his wings around them as they fell back into the water, his wings created an air bubble that let them stay under and still breathe. He chuckled.

She was not expecting Max to do that. She laughed under the water in the air bubble. Then she pushed him around and sat on him. She laughed the whole time.

He laughed, not having felt this good in a while, "Oh, Sage." He says, smiling at her. "I haven't had this great of a laugh in a while."

She nodded "I have the affect on people." She smiled and pushed his face under water once more before getting up and running out of the water in case he decided to chase her, she laughed as she ran, looking back, hoping he wasn't chasing her.

He was indeed chasing her and when she looked back, he was nearly right on her, jumping forward and tackling her to the ground, pinning her as he laughed. He was not hurting her, only being playful. His hair was drenched and he dripped water on her.

She yelled when he tackled her back into the water, she laughed hard, her stomach started to hurt. She flicked water into his face with her hand and took off running again.

He chased after her once more, laughing the whole time.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus