Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

amber diaz wrote:
can i join

((Don't ask, just post. Its open.))
FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
There was a young girl with a pair of fox ears and a fox tail, her name was Foxy and her leg was missing, she was crying as she was thrown into the place.

(( The house got burned down so she'll have to start in the woods. Also, is she a kid? I'm confused.))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Yea she is a kid lol, and she's trying to find help))
((Things are getting bland, shall i put some obstacles into the world?))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Sure))

((Oh no Max is gonna work! Lol XD))
((gtg, be back in about an hour 15))
((Oof y’all are active all of a sudden. I went to bed and went to work and I missed a huge chunk of story. Can someone catch me up please))

Rosalina Swann wrote:
((Oof y’all are active all of a sudden. I went to bed and went to work and I missed a huge chunk of story. Can someone catch me up please))

((Sage got mad a bit, Max calmed her. He remeets the dude he was yelling at before they escaped. That's basically it. Oh yeah, you're all alone with Foxy lol))
Max Nicholls wrote:
Rosalina Swann wrote:

((Sage got mad a bit, Max calmed her. He remeets the dude he was yelling at before they escaped. That's basically it. Oh yeah, you're all alone with Foxy lol))

((Okay. Oh, and I should’ve mentioned this but on weekdays I work from 5 am till 3 pm eastern time. Meaning that i’ll also go to bed early, i’ll try to sneak some replies in during those times, but try not to move the story too far without me. I’m sorry to restrict you guys, and I wish I could just take a day off, but I gotta pay rent.))

((Understandable))
((Meant to put that last part into " "))
((*Coughing))
((Probably))
((It got moved to pms though, one of us got banned from public for a few days for some reason.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus