Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Eventually she made it to the ground and stopped, turned around, and pushed him back into the water before he could step out. Then she started running again, she got a five second head start.
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He just leaned against a tree, "You win, Sage!"

She stopped running and caught her breath and laughed, she hadn't had that much fun in a long time.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy looked and she felt fine as she would spread her wings out

She shook the water out of her hair like a dog and smiled, going back into the spot she was before Max threw her into the water.
He walked into a cave, tracing the runes carved into the wall.

Sage decided to go explore a bit, and snuck out of sight of Max and ran into the woods. She smiled as she ran, but that smile faded quickly as she stopped running and saw a cave. She immediately got a bad feeling.

Her ears started to twitch a bit
He walked deeper in, activating some of the runes on the way, lighting the cave.

Sage walked into the cave when she saw it light up. She looked around in awe as she saw the strange runes on the walls. She turned around, walking deeper into the cave, but froze when she saw someone standing in front of her, facing her. She took a few steps back, wondering if she should run or not.
"!?" He took his hand off the runes, plunging them into darkness. "H-how did you get here?"

Foxy follows from behind

She summoned a fire ball in her hand "I was just exploring. I believe you tried to kill my friend Max?" She stuttered and began walking backwards.

((Wasn't necessarily here for that.))
He blinked, confused. "Who?"

She backs up in fear
He drew his sword, hearing Foxy. There's someone else here...

She snarls softly

She turned around and saw the fox running away "fricken snoopy brat." She mumbled under her breath and turned around "she's in my group, ignore her. And never mind what I said earlier." She shook her head and began walking away.

Her eyes glew in the darkness
He relit the runes and continued downward, his sword at the ready.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus