Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage walked into the cave when she saw it light up. She looked around in awe as she saw the strange runes on the walls. She turned around, walking deeper into the cave, but froze when she saw someone standing in front of her, facing her. She took a few steps back, wondering if she should run or not.
"!?" He took his hand off the runes, plunging them into darkness. "H-how did you get here?"
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy follows from behind

She summoned a fire ball in her hand "I was just exploring. I believe you tried to kill my friend Max?" She stuttered and began walking backwards.

((Wasn't necessarily here for that.))
He blinked, confused. "Who?"

She backs up in fear
He drew his sword, hearing Foxy. There's someone else here...

She snarls softly

She turned around and saw the fox running away "fricken snoopy brat." She mumbled under her breath and turned around "she's in my group, ignore her. And never mind what I said earlier." She shook her head and began walking away.
((Meant to put that last part into " "))

Her eyes glew in the darkness
He relit the runes and continued downward, his sword at the ready.

"Fox, go back to the camp, I'm not protecting you here and like Max said, I'm not your babysitter." She followed with the fire still in her hand.
"Let the kid come. If they die, it isn't our fault." He shrugged and walked slightly faster, the runes turning a sick shade of red.
Captain WhiteRun Gua (played anonymously)

I will come as well
He stabbed his sword into the wall at a certain point and tore it open, stepping through as it sealed behind him. A unique rune was left behind.
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

(Max can now unfreeze lol. Good morning.)

Max looks around for Foxy and Sage. When he finds them he lightly grabs Foxy by the shoulders, "Foxy it isn't safe for you to be here." He looked at Sage, "Sage that was a demon man. You have no idea if he is tricking you into following so he can kill you." He walks towards the rune and examines it.

(We really should try not to write so much like Rose asked. :P)
(( I'm staying home sick today it's okay ))

Rosie ran to the cave, breathless, she stands watching the whole scene.
"Max is right...." she adds, panting. "We don't know him..."
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

(Get better sooooon)

He looks at Rose, "No offense but you girls really should go back to camp."

"I can take care of myself in case you haven't noticed. I'm sure if he wanted me dead then he would've killed me by now." Her brows furrowed together as she walked out of the cave, as if she were pouting somewhat. She muttered curse words about them to herself, making sure they weren't near to hear her. She walked back to the camp, her shoulders tense and balls of fists.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus