Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

"Thanks Max, for the uh, non-fish food." She smiled and took a bite of it, it was really good. She looked at Rose as she ate but didn't say anything.
"i'm sorry that sleep is a necessity of life," she says sarcastically as she takes the bottle, "if you need to complain about it then complain to god."
She take a sip of the water. "Thanks." She throws the makeshift bag on the floor. "Put extra food in there, we need to keep moving."
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

There was a young girl with a pair of fox ears and a fox tail, her name was Foxy and her leg was missing, she was crying as she was thrown into the place.
FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
There was a young girl with a pair of fox ears and a fox tail, her name was Foxy and her leg was missing, she was crying as she was thrown into the place.

(( The house got burned down so she'll have to start in the woods. Also, is she a kid? I'm confused.))

She raised her brows quickly and put the leftovers in the bag. She decided not to speak her mind, to avoid a fight starting with her.

((Yea she is a kid lol, and she's trying to find help))
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He does so, chuckling at her, "First off, he doesn't exist. Second, we still don't know your name." (She either said it and I don't remember reading that or she hasn't lol)
FoxyTheWarrior wrote:
((Yea she is a kid lol, and she's trying to find help))

((okay, I assume she's in the woods then))

Rosie picks up the bag and throws it over her shoulder, she waits for the others.

Foxy cries loudly for help as she stays on the ground.
Max Nicholls wrote:
He does so, chuckling at her, "First off, he doesn't exist. Second, we still don't know your name." (She either said it and I don't remember reading that or she hasn't lol)

((B O I she just said it. It's okay though.))

"I said, it's Rosalina "

Her enhanced hearing picked up a girl crying out loudly for help. She looked at Max to see if he heard it too.

He did hear it, "What was that?" He looked at Rose.

She looked back at her missing leg as she struggles to stand up

Sage flew up and looked around and found a girl lying on the ground. She flew down and helped the girl up. "Hey? Are you okay?" She asked the girl

"Guys over here!" She yelled loudly.

"Not really" she said with a whimper

"What happened to you?" She asked, referring to the leg without really saying it.
Rosalina tilts her head upwards, her eyes widen. In a teer of seconds she's sprinting towards the source of the sound. Eventually she discovers a little girl with her leg completely mutilated. Its bleed a lot and she's crying.

"It was cut off" she said softly

When they reach her, he kneels down, hovering his hands over her. "Hold still, miss." He says gently, his hands start glowing green as he tries to heal her.

They all could she the other side of her, she was half fox

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus