Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

He collapsed near a tree, his sword cracked and nearly broken as blood dripped from a gash in his chest, his yellow eyes flickering dimly.
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

(Should he kiss her and let the man die or should I give up all my hard work? XD jk)

He suddenly smells blood, "I smell blood." He says, frowning. "Stay here." He said, commanding it not asking to make sure she stayed safe. He hurried to the source of the smell and started healing the man, "Don't worry. You're going to be just fine."
He groaned weakly, coghing up blood.
((*Coughing))

He soon got most of the wound healed, but he was having trouble due to the fact that the man wasn't human, "I've stopped the wound from killing you, but it'll take a while for me to heal it completely." He said without looking at him.
He nodded weakly. "Th-thanks." He winced, a small bag falling out of his pocket.

He nodded to the bag, "What's in there?" He asked, still healing the man, getting closer and closer to finishing with each second that passed.
"Runestones." He responded, unable to say much more.

He only nodded, stifling his curiosity until the man felt able to talk. The wound was becoming smaller and smaller until half an hour later, it was fully healed. His hands stopped glowing and he gave a small smile, "There you are."
He nodded gratefully. "Thanks, I owe you one." He picked up the bag and his nearly-destroyed sword as he stood up.

He stood as well, "One more thing." He carefully grabbed the man's sword, morphing into a green dragon and breathing a green fire on the sword. He morphed back to himself, running his hand over the water like flames and did this until the flames were gone, revealing a brand new sword, "This one won't break even if you smash it repeatedly against the hardest of surfaces." He handed the sword back. "I'm Max."
He took the sword, looking at it, clearly impressed. "I'm Nakon." He offered his hand for a shake.

He shook his hand, his grip firm, "It is good to meet you, Nakon. I suppose this means that we forgive each other for the scratching incident." He gave a light chuckle.
He grinned ruefully. "Guess so." He handed him a rune. "If you ever need my help for anything -which you most likely wont- just rub the rune." He walked away, sheathing the sword.

He nodded, pocketing the rune and stopped Nakon before he left, making a small dragon figure appear and handed it to him, "If you are ever in need of assistance, whistle and this will come to life, either helping with some menial task or another or summoning my aid, if the problem presents a bigger threat." As a demonstration, he whistled and the figure came to life as a red dragon, alert and ready for commands. He crawled onto Nakon's shoulder, and Max said, "You can choose what size it takes, giving it the ability to help in nearly every situation. You can keep it as a figurine or as this form."
He raised an eyebrow. "That seems pretty useful." He shrugged and turned around, heading deeper into the forest. "Who knows, maybe we'll see eachother again."

The miniature dragon made a small noise as Max agreed, "Maybe we shall, Nakon." He turned around and went back to Sage. "All is well." He said, explaining what happened.

(Can we resume the almost kissing scene please? Lol XD. Jk)
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

((I mean he can if he wants too, Sage might freak out but that depends on how she handles the situation))

She watched Max heal the man she'd followed into the cave. Her brows furrowed together as he healed him, then followed Max who moved and sat back down in front of her.

He looks at her and smiles, taking her hand in his.
(Alright. Brace yourself.)
He very lightly, almost as if a breeze, leans forward and presses his lips gently to hers, moving back, slowly, so as not to scare her.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Her eyes were wide, she didn't know what to do. Without even thinking, she put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him again. She did it softly. She pulled away and looked in his eyes, then smiled.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus