Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

She was shocked when he hugged her, then she sighed and hugged him back "it's fine."
He climbed a tree, broke off a branch, and started whittling it with his claws, humming.
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

"I'll take care of the kid." He said pulling back, yet keeping his hands on her, "Sage, I promised I would get you home safely, and no matter what you say that's what I'm going to do." He grinned, "I will try to keep everyone's pain in the arse level down to a minimum, though, I can't say how bad mine will be."
The branch slowly became a wooden figurine about the size of a thumb.
He frowned and chucked the figurine into the woods, climbing to the top of the tree.

He twisted his head to the source of the noise, "Did you hear that?"
He relaxed on the top of the tree, yawning.

He flew to the source of the noise and when he saw the source, he grew angry, "You! You're the guy that was scratching on the wall!"
He raised an eyebrow. "Yep."
((gtg, be back in about an hour 15))

He flew closer, "That was so annoing you little prick." He clenches his fist.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy whimpers a bit
He grinned. "That's kind of the point, pal." He yawns.

He crosses his arms, "So don't you have a hole to crawl back into?"
((Oof y’all are active all of a sudden. I went to bed and went to work and I missed a huge chunk of story. Can someone catch me up please))

Rosalina Swann wrote:
((Oof y’all are active all of a sudden. I went to bed and went to work and I missed a huge chunk of story. Can someone catch me up please))

((Sage got mad a bit, Max calmed her. He remeets the dude he was yelling at before they escaped. That's basically it. Oh yeah, you're all alone with Foxy lol))
Max Nicholls wrote:
Rosalina Swann wrote:

((Sage got mad a bit, Max calmed her. He remeets the dude he was yelling at before they escaped. That's basically it. Oh yeah, you're all alone with Foxy lol))

((Okay. Oh, and I should’ve mentioned this but on weekdays I work from 5 am till 3 pm eastern time. Meaning that i’ll also go to bed early, i’ll try to sneak some replies in during those times, but try not to move the story too far without me. I’m sorry to restrict you guys, and I wish I could just take a day off, but I gotta pay rent.))

((Understandable))
Rosie stood in silence with the little girl for a few minutes, before deciding to break the awkward tension. “Soooo... what’s your name?” She says, skipping up to the little girl. They were alone, so they had no choice but to communicate.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage followed Max back to the camp and watched Rose and the fox carefully. When the fox looked at her, she looked away.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus