Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » GIVEAWAY: Wacom Intuos Small Drawing Tablet

I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older. If I am not 18, I confirm that I have had parental permission to join this contest, as it requires my physical address in order for the prize to be mailed. I live within the US, and understand that a mailing address is required if I win the contest. If I live outside the US, I understand that I will have to pay the shipping costs. Any address will be deleted once the prize is mailed. As long as shipping is under $20, and within the US, nineforalostgod will cover the fees.

How Rp has affected my life. A brief summary.

I think the thing that rp has given me the most in life is friendship. Pretty much all my best friends I met through some form of role playing, either on-line or in real life. There are friends I have now that I never would have met had I not joined a dnd group or chosen an rp server over a regular server. This site included has allowed me to meet new people and make new friends. Honestly there's too many to name but you all know who you are and that I love you.

I love that rp brings people together. Through our characters we create epic stories but through our interpersonal relationships we support each other personally and creatively. That's not to say that rp requires interpersonal relationships, but we all pour something of ourselves into our writing and to see that part of ourselves validated by another who shares our passion for storytelling...it's hard to escape a bond like that, even if those two people might not have any other common ground in life. I'm more grateful than I can express for the people that rp has brought into my life. It isn't why I write, of course, but I couldn't ask for a better side effect!
red-veins Topic Starter

added the three of you! also, we're one participant away from unlocking the art raffle, so i'll be setting that up soon~
Tenringedemon

I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older. If I am not 18, I confirm that I have had parental permission to join this contest, as it requires my physical address in order for the prize to be mailed. I live within the US, and understand that a mailing address is required if I win the contest. If I live outside the US, I understand that I will have to pay the shipping costs. Any address will be deleted once the prize is mailed. As long as shipping is under $20, and within the US, nineforalostgod will cover the fees.

I started roleplaying only a few years back on Chatango.com . I haven't had much time to roleplay but I would love to do more. I have a lot of stories and ideas but time is hard to come by. I prefer drawing since I don't need input from others XD. I started out by roleplaying in first person but I learned that a lot more people here prefer to rp in the third so that was a steep learning curve for me. I do enjoy it more than before and I don't think it would be very easy to return. They say that you should keep moving forwards and that is the plan. There is so many differences between here and where I used to rp though I think it is certainly better here. I want to continue getting better and make more friends.
red-veins Topic Starter

@Tenringedemon: responses need to be 200 words or more! please edit and let me know, then i'll add you to the list < 3
So there are eleven participants. Can we join the art tombola now? Cause that would be awesome :3
Oooh...Tombola!
Tombola are fun
So do we get a drumroll going now? Cause drumrolls are fun. *Starts a beat.*

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » GIVEAWAY: Wacom Intuos Small Drawing Tablet

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus