Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » And Don't Even Get Me Started On...

Ugh, laundry...Especially when you have to do everything yourself. I mean, I get the fact that we're supposed to have clean clothes to wear and all that, but I'd much rather do just my clothes. Not the clothes of what seems to be everyone on the entire block. Or, not really, it's just my family, but DANG...Who knew people could wear so much clothes?? I certainly didn't...

And don't even get me started on hurricanes.
Ugh, hurricanes, the fiends! Blowing in like they think they own the place, trashing everything and leaving when they've had their fun, never thinking of the consequences to the people left behind in their wake!

And don't get me started on partygoers!
Oh, man those Partygoers! Man don't even...Here I am trying to sleep and they gotta have that loud music playing, Drinking games! And ugh Grrrrr The mess they leave afterward then when I get to work I'm tired aggravated and know a mess is waiting for me when I get back home. GAH!

And Don't Even get me started on Traffic!
TRAFFIC! That vicious cycle that never seems to stop entirely, teasing you by letting you go forward a few inches every few minutes but never letting up on that vicious snarl that gets everyone stuck!

And don't get me started on honey!
VulpeUrsae Topic Starter

Honey! So sticky, and way too sweet for my tastes! On top of that, it's made by bees, which are some of the most persistent creatures ever. My food isn't your flowers, bees! Go away and make your messy honey elsewhere. And don't even get me started on headphones...
Headphones are horrible! They either stab at your ears or they never stay on your head. They also can't seem to make up their mind... Will they play the sound so softly you have to jack the volume up to max? Will they try to deafen you at half volume? DECIDE HEADPHONES! DECIDE! Also, when you do find a good pair, it's also 90% likely that one of the speakers is going to fail you just as soon as you realize how awesome they are... or the cord will start shorting... or both. It's tragic.

And don't even get me started about narwhals...
Where do I even start on narwhals?! That horn is just so...out there, hanging out for everyone to see, poking in where it's not wanted, making holes in things without so much as a by your leave! And then when they're done sticking it tinto everything, they dive out of sight where they don't have to face the consequences! Not to mention that obnoxious song that was probably meant to be propaganda for some seriously nefarious plot!

And don't get me started on earworms!
Ugh! Stupid earworms! The idea of this thing crawling inside your ear and laying baby eggs is one of the most revolting thing I could think about! Or how tv shows make earworms 'cute' by saying they get tunes stuck in your head!? Like ew no!

And don't get me started on, cracked phones...
The nerve of them, deciding when they've had enough without so much as worrying about what we need! o, instead they're so picky you can never tell when they'll decide to flicker off, and then on again and off, then on, and finally after at least a month of tantalizing and frustrating, only then finally deciding that nope, you need to get a new one!

And don't get me started on fallen power lines!
VulpeUrsae Topic Starter

How shocking that you would even bring them up in front of me! Not only are they dangerous, but they're so inconvenient. Like how dare you fall and interrupt my day. Not to mention how many people they've hurt. Inconsiderate!

And don't even get started on Christmas...
Where to even begine? Christmas… What is the point of decorating? Why even bother telling kids stories about a man who doesn't exist. (Especially one that shimmeys down your chimney!). And why do people stress so much? It's their own fault that they didn't get presents earlier.
Now… Don't get me started on glitter.
Ugh, that stuff gets everywhere, into everything, and it's impossible to get out--you think you finally got it all several days later but then...hahahaha, nope, there's some more still stuck in your hair, or your shirt, even after a good washing! How does it even do that?! Is it stuck on by magic?!

And don't get me started on high beam headlights!
Alright. So.
You can be driving down a nice peaceful country lane, and then suddenly a flash of someones headlights blinds you momentarily. And when you regain your sight, you see purple dots for ages afterwards! Honestly, people these days… (And they don't even turn off the full beam when you flash!)

Hm… Don't get me started on jelly beans.
Jelly beans! They're never the flavor you expect when you bite into the next one! Why can't they be color coded better?! Why do they have to be sold in assorted packs at all? Not to mention the choking hazard if you aren't being careful! I think we'd all be better off with just a small stick of gum or something!

And don't get me started on eye contacts!
Eye contacts… So great. Not. When you first get them, it takes forever to put them in your eye. And not to mention if it doesn't agree with your eye. It hurts like hell. Like a wasp stinging you repeatedly in the same area. What if they get stuck? Well there isnt anything to do. You are forever stuck with it behind your eyeball.

Dont even get me started on watercolour painting!
It's so messy--the colors run into each other and it's impossible to fix if you get it wrong! And why should paint require water to use right, anyway?! It makes absolutely no sense, it's not real paint if you need to add to it to work! Give me honest, real paint that you need bleach to get out of clothes any day!

And don't get me started on roleplaying!
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

Roleplaying... it is so confusing for some! Getting rp and real life all confused and twisting one with the other and tangling itall together. It creates such crazy drama!

... and don't get me started on pizza....
Sooooo tempting! You just ate and know you'll feel sick if you have more, but it just smells so gosh darn good! You can't resist just one more nibble. One more bite. One more piece--before you know it you've eaten half the darned pizza and you still want more! It's so greasy but so, soooooo delicious! You can't help it--why does it have to be so irresistible?!

And don't get me started on cookies!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » And Don't Even Get Me Started On...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus