Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » BAMPH!

=Is suddenly pushed into the lime light= Hey..wait..I don't wanna..=A voice similar to the Charlie Brown adult noise sounds from the shadows= Ugh..do I really have to? Ok ok fine I'll do it. Um..hold up how do I do this stuff again? =The voice sounds once more this time coming across as exasperated = Oh ya that's right. =Clears throat= Alright so ya'll can call me Dratz or just D. I am a long time role player and have experience with many different races and such. I actually stumbled onto this site from a link I found in a Furcadian profile. So here I am and I look forward to enjoying everyone's company. Any questions..I promise that I won't maim or kill you. =The garbled voice sounds again off screen = BAH FINE! I wont bite either. You know you spoil all my fun! What ever. =wanders off to go find a dark hole to hide in. The Dratz enjoys dark places=
Kim Site Admin

Hi Dratz! We just met in the chat, but allow me to put an official welcome here as well! I'm a former Furcadian myself, and Furcadian RP still holds a very dear place in my heart. I wish I had more time to play there!

Regardless, I am very happy that you found us. Please do let us know if you have any questions or run into any difficulties, we don't bite and will be happy to help out. :)
Dog

Welcome, Dratz! I use Furcadia regularly too!
Dratz Topic Starter

Thank ya muchly for the welcomes. What better way to instill that warm fuzzy feeling to a new member than to let them know that they've been noticed ^_^ yay attention.
Hey there, welcome to the site ^_^
If you are ever in the need of a roleplay I am always looking for RP partners hehe.
Dratz Topic Starter

ForsakenAngel wrote:
If you are ever in the need of a roleplay I am always looking for RP partners hehe.

I'm always lookin for rp partners ^_^
Dratz wrote:
ForsakenAngel wrote:

I'm always lookin for rp partners ^_^

Well feel free to at a look through my characters and PM me if you like any. :3
First time introducing myself, A pleasure ot meet you all, I'm friendly to a fault and always eager for fun Rp :)
Hey Dratz! It's a pleasure to meet you. I know we've already started a story and such, but I noticed your introduction and figured I'd say welcome! I recently stumbled upon RP Repository as well because of a Furcadia link. You seem pleasant and I like the way you write. Thank you for the good Role Play so far! :D
Dratz Topic Starter

^_^ I appreciate the compliment I always strive to improve so its nice to know someone else enjoys the effort
Lygos wrote:
Hey Dratz! It's a pleasure to meet you. I know we've already started a story and such, but I noticed your introduction and figured I'd say welcome! I recently stumbled upon RP Repository as well because of a Furcadia link. You seem pleasant and I like the way you write. Thank you for the good Role Play so far! :D
I'm playing catch up with newbies!

Welcome Dratz! Glad to see you're already getting around. This community is pretty epic. I've never been on Furcadia (actually, I've had people warn me away from it... so, I just stay here where it's apparently safe lol). Your name got me laughing when I saw it, drats used to be my go-to phrase when around my niece and nephew back in the day.

Anyway, welcome again! I hope to see you around.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » BAMPH!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus