Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Aleem Skyla (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

The second the pup touches him the man opens his eyes and grabs the pup by the neck. He pulls the pup up and bites the pup's neck
Shi Neko (played by Great7)

“The pup isn’t real mister. And that’s was too much”

He looks at him and tosses the pup to the side"Damn, and I was in the mood for blood"

“You ain’t getting any from me. And you’re not a vampire, why do you need blood?”

"I like the flavor, besides its the life essence of a creature...so in essence I am eating their life away"

“But you still don’t do that you know, unless you're some kind of demon”

"Maybe I am a demon, maybe I am not"He jumps up to his feet and takes a few steps over to a bush, he holds his hands out and a blue light forms and the bush catches fire. A few squirrels run out of it and he catches them easily.

((Gtg))

“The way you catch those squirrels. You’ve lived a long time haven’t you?”
((Ok))

"Long time...guess so"He says then in the blink of an eye his head moves down and hits the squirrels artery on the side of the neck with pinpoint accuracy, then when the squirrel soon dies he drops the corpse, even though blood was still coming out

“That’s a waste old man”

"I refuse to drink blood from a corpse"He states flatly, with a look of disgust of eating from a dead thing

“You don’t need life source when you have that crown right”

The man stops at the mention of the crown"How...do you know about the crown"

“Well, I’m gonna know about something I’m looking for. And I had a lead”

"Ah, Ah, got it, got it"He says then bites into another squirrel"Well you are right about the fact that I'm not a demon or a vampire"

“Stop eating the squirrel. Hunger won’t kill you. Oh and I need the crown for an immortal business. Would you be nice enough to give it to me, it would make my day”

"I'm not eating blood out of hunger"He says then grabs the third and final squirrel, you can have a bite if you want

“I like my squirrel cooked thank you”, he says taking a squirrel and cooking it with the ready made fire, “sooooo?”

He shakes his head"You and your need to eat dead animals..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus