Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Aleem Skyla (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

The man looks at him then licks his lips"Of course"
Shi Neko (played by Great7)

“Did you just lick your lips. We aren’t drinking anyone’s blood ok. I transformed into a child to get some info and milk, cheese and some sweets. I can’t have those if they are dead”, he says looking at the man with a serious face.

"We were going to town for MY business"He says then speeds up to walk ahead of Shi Neko"Don't worry...I only aim for those who did wrong"

“How about we just don’t kill anyone so the locals don’t think us people of terror. And I want the milk and sweets for me and other reasons. Can’t we just make a little stop please”.

"They won't know that I'm with you...I'll come in 5 minutes after you"

“Did you cause trouble”, he says jumping up to a tree. “Can we travel by trees?”

"Not yet, not yet"He says and then looks up at Neko"Besides I never get caught"

“Ok”, he says jumping down, “Don’t forget the sweets and possibly the grapes. And the bar. We should hit the bar, for you know info”.

"You are getting that stuff..."He says then starts walking towards the town

“Ok, so meet me at the bar if there’s one?”, he says looking at the man and searching himself for some money, “and what’s your name, you never told me”.

"Doesn't matter"He says then enters the town and then vanishes

“Ok”, he says running toward the nearest sweet market he could find.

He found one pretty quickly, and it was pretty crowded with people, mostly kids though

He makes his way to the front and looks for the owner

There was a man there handing small cups of pure sugar to any kid who talked to him, with a smile on his face

“Sir, do you have anything apart from pure sugar?”, he asks, “I’m in the mood for hard sweet but not too hard, I don’t want my teeth to start hurting”

He raises an eyebrow"You look like a kid...but you surely don't speak like one...and yes I do have other stuff"

“Oh, I do business with my family and try to sound mature around people. Can I get the best sweets for passing, half of your stack if possible?”

"For passing"He says with a small nod"Sure I can manage that...it's nice to see kids in business at a young age"

((passing?))

“I meant the best sweets to have when bored. And do you have anything that tase like grapes? I really love those”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus