Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Itarian Chronicles: Atrana (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arcol Topic Starter

I’ll see the scene, then we can begin.
Arcol Topic Starter

Alright, we’ve begun. We also have another role player; hope you guys don’t mind.
May I join plz?
If there's still room for one more, I'll be up for it!
Arcol Topic Starter

Sure. The forum is already opened.
Hi, I'd like to join if that's possible! Thanks!
Arcol has marked it as 'Open', so I think he's okay with anyone joining.

Here's the story so far: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=65529
Gus

Please pick your moment correctly though guys, too many character entries/dialogue inputs at once is difficult for the flow of the story. It might be wise to split into more than one group, so there aren't six people reacting to one conversation.
zombie_shiva and/or Gus... not trying to rush your response, but just checking if you're waiting on me? In a group RP, I try not to post again until at least a couple people have had a chance to chime in. :)
Gus

I reckoned it was zombie_shiva's turn to react.
Click wouldn't be the first to speak up or do something important at this point, so there's little point my making a post.
Good to know, Gus! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't stepping on your toes. I'll get a post out today!
Gus

Just checking, are people waiting for me now?
Only speaking for myself: either you, zombie, or Arcol!
I was wondering if Arcol was gonna move the monsters and whatnot closer to the party to trigger a combat scenario. Didn’t want to take too much intiative and dominate everyone!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Itarian Chronicles: Atrana (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus