Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Royal Chaos

Myth (played anonymously)

(( I keep posting, and mid post someone else post XD))
Guard (played anonymously)

((My poor guards! D: What did they ever do to you guys?! Nah I'm just kidding, but before everyone goes kill happy let me say that you will have to deal with a load of guards and a dangerous situation. Tis just my little public announcement to the group.))

((Hey gaurds, feel free to put me in the dungeon i guess? and the two others guys as well? It's a long shot but we might be able to revive the thread?))

(( yeah I guess this dead :/ ))
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

((Random character! Not really, I played the guards and honestly after a month of nothing happening I got rid of them so I could do other things. Need be I can create them again. Although, the god modding has gotta stop! It makes it so difficult to keep everything in check!))

((I really don't care, I'd like for this to continue, but since the others aren't doing this we could just end it now if you want? and try to start something new with the three of us?))

((I can do whatever. I am always up for another rp, especially since they all seem to be ill of late (the rp's not the players :P)))

((lawl, thanx, and if you ever want to RP annie, im #1 on the waiting list XD))

(( I am already rping with him! :P actually, both of you! I know how the school thing feels, my finals start next week! You are a good rper so whenever you wanna do something just let me knwo! TTFN!))

((I'm a good RPer or her? XD or both? XD anyway......TTFN??? Dafuq? XD))

((Ta ta for now))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Royal Chaos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus