Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Royal Chaos

Myth (played anonymously)

Myth looked at the lockets with fear, then anger. He narrowed his eyes and sprang up. He climbed up the stairs, balcony, and beams like a cat. He flipped through the air like a ninja fox. He crouched down parallel to the guards, facing Melody and Blaze. He did a flip over, which was more of an aerial cartwheel. When he did he extended his hands over them, in an attempt to snatch, if not most, all of the charms.
Guard (played anonymously)

The hunter stepped aside and pulled out a dagger. If the flipping kid didn't dodge in his aerial assault he was sure to be injured. The two men behind him pulled pi and opened two lockers each. Both of them brass. Two gruesome looking spirits came crawling out of the floor where the mist flew to from the lockers. They looked at the group and walked towards them slowly.

This was nothing Myth hadn't seen before. He lifted his head and knocked the knife out of the guards hands. He managed to snatch a small cluster of charms from the inferior guard, so his voyage wasn't completely useless.
Blaze (played by Annie_isOkay) Topic Starter

Blaze tossed her dagger to the floor, surrendering, for now at least. They'd just have to wait and see because this wasn't over. Tonight, the two sides of her, Makenna and Blaze, agreed in that they would fight until death. As rash as it sounded. But first, she wouldn't let the others be hurt because of her, she had had enough of that already.

"There." She spread her arms wide, her hands beggining to warm up again.

((These three aren't guards. The guards have no charms and are basically watching right now. These are the King's royal Demon hunters. Basically trained for all of this. Figured guards weren't enough of a challenge.))

The other hunter reached up and grabbed back a few charms with his own quick reflexes. He turned and threw a cough-smoke vial where the thief landed. That would keep him busy for a second. By now a few guards had led away the innocent guests and barricaded the door by which they did so. All who remained were guards, three demon hunters, and the enemy. And oh did the lead hunter know this.

The small black metal locket opened slowly. There was a hissing. "Ye see lads and lass, we don't need magic and super natural abilities. He own ye already." The mist started streaming towards all the dead guard bodies. "This little trick isn't even magic. It's releasing captured souls. Now I say I release this before even these charms fail." the bodies came to life. Every single one was filled with black most that entered through every hole in their body. "Take the girl. Kill the rest." The nearest of the dead guards grabbed the now weapon less girl, dragging her away. Their eyes poured out black mist. Boguards both dead and alive all charged the group.

"And you goddess. Try an idol." He tossed a ruby eyed monkey idol under the goddess. Its eyes glowed red as it interfered with the goddesses presence in the mortal world.

((OK, YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST SAY I FLIPPED OVER THEM AND TOOK SOME CHARMS FROM ONE OF THEM, BECAUSE APPARENTLY I CAN'T READ AFTER 12 XD)

Myth was caught in the gas and was knocked off balancing. This sent his down the stairs in a mixture of falls, and flips to catch his balance. He coughed to Melody as he swatted back the Item that would harm her "PLAN C!" Melody' instrument returned to her staff form, and she flew to Myth, much faster than normal. She went inside him, now protecting him, and keeping her from leaving. They could hear each others thoughts, and Myth was ever so slightly glowing with a pink outline, basically invisible to the naked eye, like contact lenses. "Fine, I surrender for now, but this isn't over!" He couldn't die, or be hared in this form. Melody's attacks were much weaker however, and she was draining much more energy.

Several guards moved on myth to capture him. A guard brought some rope to bind the hands and arms of the soon to be prisoner.

The guards that were dragging her away freaked the crap out of her but she still struggled. What had she been thinking? People never played fair. Her heels were killing her feet so she started to kick them off, aiming each one at the two guards at her sides.

A guard flinched as he was hit in the side of the head with a shoe, he lossened his grip momentarily.

(( where are the other two guys? XD ))

Myth quietly walked with his hands tied in front of him, without resisting. He shot a look at Blaze, when he did his eye glowed light pink, but only she could see. He smiled when he did then looked back forward.

((Hey gaurds, feel free to put me in the dungeon i guess? and the two others guys as well? It's a long shot but we might be able to revive the thread?))

(I was asking myself the same thing... The only reason I haven't posted it's because I was waiting for one of the two other guys. )

(( yeah I guess this dead :/ ))
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

((Random character! Not really, I played the guards and honestly after a month of nothing happening I got rid of them so I could do other things. Need be I can create them again. Although, the god modding has gotta stop! It makes it so difficult to keep everything in check!))

(=O Mystery solved! It's okay! I understanf that. You know what, I'm willing to wait one more week. If nothing happens then would you guys want to continue this?)

((I really don't care, I'd like for this to continue, but since the others aren't doing this we could just end it now if you want? and try to start something new with the three of us?))
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

((I can do whatever. I am always up for another rp, especially since they all seem to be ill of late (the rp's not the players :P)))

(*sigh* I really wish I could jump in another rp, but right now, with school and everything, I won't be able to reply often and might even dissapear, so it'd be unfair if I compromised joining another. You two can do so if you want though=D Thanks for the rp while it lasted! -Thanks gamers for the guards! And otaku for giving the story a silly and funny side. =D)

((lawl, thanx, and if you ever want to RP annie, im #1 on the waiting list XD))

(I'll keep that in mind!)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Royal Chaos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus