Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Get a guard! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Guard (played anonymously)

Hail! Have you ever needed some law in your rp? Or maybe someone to say "Halt! Who goes there?!"? Well look no further! Guards are just a post or message away from your service! Let them spice up your group role play by doing as they wish or have them put to work the twist you had in mind! Have one guard, or have alot! These guards are ready for the job and most likely certain death! Get yours now!
Kim Site Admin

This is a pretty cute idea.
Guard (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thank you my lady. If all fares well I shall include civilians next.
Oh, heavens, yes! Finally, I may cease to confuse others with NPC guards and receive a different script that I do not have to create! My guards were ever so clever, even banding together in darker times, with long, pointy sticks. Likely more of a challenge then the other players were looking for~
This is so cool.

Do you do cannon fodder? And do you only do fantasy/medieval settings or modern and Sci Fi too?

Explain cannon fodder, but probably. And while we guards are more accustomed to fantasy and medieval, we can definately do modern and Sci Fi!
Cannon fodder: Storm Troopers, Red Shirts, Faceless soldiers.

Basically expendable waves of people to have dramatic deaths around the main characters. XD

I was kinda joking about that part, but you're okay with modern RPs which rocks! You can expect contact from me in the future. :)

Well yes actually guards can be used as cannon fodder, that's why they are all killable!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Get a guard! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus