Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shadowmore

Ava (played by KatieTheGreatie)

"Well, I suppose there isn't a lot to do. I mean, I don't have my forest and you, you have no one to guard."
Casvidan (played by Bonez) Topic Starter

He chuckles "There will be a end to whatever is happening now. We just need to hope there will be enough survivors to start over. I could always be your body guard." Yeah he was messing with her now with that last part.

She chuckled. "Hey, I can take care of myself." Ava jokingly punched his arm. Not expecting him to not move, she accidentally ended up pushing herself away and losing her balance, falling over on her face. "ouch..."

Blinks at both the punch and her falling over. He walks over to where she was and offers out his hand to help her up "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah." She got up, using his hand. "You're a lot tougher than I thought you were." Ava fixed her hair. "I wont do that again." She chuckled. Suddenly, there was a noise in the distance. She perked her head in the direction of the sound. It didn't sense evil or threatening to her, but still decided to investigate. "Stay here. You might scare whatevers out there." Ava got out her axe just in case and went to see what it was. Suddenly, the sound stopped, then sounded another place. She realized the noise. "Oh no..." Her eyes went wide. "We need to hurry before its too late." She ran back. "If its not too late already..."
Without any warning, something yelled fell from the trees and onto her back. She feel with an 'oof'. Ava turned around to grab her axe but the thing knocked it away from her. "Dont make me do what I need to do!" The creature pulled out a dagger and raised it high in the air to stab her. But before it could, Ava made the weapon dissapear, and turned into a Panther, killing the beast. She looked all around for more. "Come on! I dont have all night!" She yelled.
Just then, from the trees, came five more of the creatures which attacked her. She hissed and began to fight them, going for the kill.
Asmaria Failyn (played by SomberSilhouette)

One by one, the creature's before Ava fell. Each had an arrow in their skulls. A young woman walked out from behind the two, unfazed by Ava's current form. Asmaria walked over to the dead creatures, taking the arrows out of their skulls and keeping the one's that are still in good shape. Her red hair blew in the wind. Asmaria stayed silent, merely staring at the dead creatures. She has lost a lot from the apocalypse. Nothing seemed to faze her anymore. It seemed she has lost herself in the aftermath. Soon, she snapped out of her thoughts, to turn to the other two behind her.
"You should be careful in the mountains, the more sound you make the more that will come to kill you." Asmaria spoke softly and walked back to them. "What brings you two to the mountains?"

He kept his axe at his side seeing as he did not need it just yet anyway. He made his way over to Ava to make sure she was alright though his eyes never left the woman who helped them. The way she spoke to them it was not called for but he would let it go...first now.
"We are going to a place I know to be safe." This would be all the man said before starting to resume the trek they had been on.

Ava didn't trust the girl at all, finding her both as a threat, and annoying. She began to think she was acting as their friend just to take advantage of their wares. Not used to her being in that form, and sometimes not able to control some movements, she growled at her, not meaning to.
Rhazien (played by KingZombie)

Tucked away near the base of the mountains was a almost abandoned building. This was the home of some very nasty little creatures who loved to rob and kill anyone who came close to them. The loud horrific screams of pain of this large beastly of a man would shatter the silence outside the building once again. Those bloody creatures were back torturing him once again and being shackled to the wall still kept him from offering any defense. Now and then one of the ugly little humanoids would get too close allowing for a quick kick to be made from the large man. This only resulted in more brutal torturing but at least it felt good to see the thing roll across the floor until it hits a wall. Another roared scream echoes within the building as the torturing becomes almost unbearable. Finally the beast of a man had enough and starts pulling on the chains that held him.
After a good ten minutes, he is finally able to pull both chains from the wall behind him. This in turn caused the wall to buckle a d the roof to start falling in. The little tortures panicked and ran out of the building. The last couple would set the building ablaze and barricade the only door so the man could not escape. Rhazien would look around the burning room trying to find a way out. Finally he grabs hold of a large crudely made war hammer and starts swinging at the nearest wall.
This was the only thought that ran through his simple mind since the door was blocked why not use a wall instead. It was sound logic to him. After ten good hits with the war hammer the wall finally gave way. Thg e darkness outside was met with a half smirk while he pushed his way out of the building or tried to at least. Anything both living and dead near to the building would see the roaring fire inside.

He perks a brow catching first the smell of smoke then the actual sight if black plumes of it coming from ahead of them. He looks to Ava a moment before looking back towards the smoke "That does more look good. Shall we see if there is anyone needing help or leave it be?"
Yeah he was a actually asking her opinion.

Ava looked up at him. "I say we investigate. But before we do, I need to change back. Hold on." She ran behind a large tree and transformed. A moment after, coming out. "Sorry. I'm not used to that form. My clothes don't make it through the transformation sometimes." She grabbed her axe and weapons, then moved on. "Lets go." As they both continued, the smoke got bigger and closer. It smelled terrible. Once they got close enough, they saw a building on fire, and a large brute of a man standing in the middle of a broken wall with a giant axe in his hand. Intimidated, Ava hid behind Casvidan.

"Well dang it might have been fun to see you know." He winks at her before following beside her towards the smoke. He cracks his neck a moment as they approach the still burning building. That great axe of his held ready in both hands. He tilts his head watching the figure still inside the building "Stay behind me." He whispers this to Ava while watching the figure.
If he was alone he would have went in swinging but he would wait for now. The sheer size of the man...if you could call him that, was intimidating to even him. "Fair ye well? Do you need help?"

The makeshift war hammer was still being clutched by the beast of a man. Maybe this was the end he had been seeking for years now. A surprised grasp escapes him after hearing someone actually speaking to him. It was really bew to him that someone would do that. The man was not even human, well not a whole one anyway. The man steps towards the hole in the wall trying to see who was outside as if he wondered if he she trust their help.
Those outside would see the various types of stitches along his exposed body. There was a masked helmet upon his head and yet it looks too small to have been put there recently. It was like if it had been there awhile since the skin was growing around the edges and in places over it. The man was only wanting to live in peace.

Ava peeked from behind Casvidan, terrified of the beast of a man's appearance. He was like nothing she'd ever seen. Although, looking at the ground she recognized the footprint of little torturers. They were long gone by now.

He tilts his head to the side to study the man a little more. He shook his head before looking to Ava "I have come across others like that one. They destroyed my former lords army of three hundred men and were only three in number. This one seems different but we must becareful."
He moved towards the barricades door and soon hacks through the thick logs holding it in place. He clears the door but dies not open it. He coughs from the smoke while moving back towards Ava knowing he would stand between them to keep her safe

The building started to crumble around him from the weight of the roof. Sounds of chopping from outside the door made the beastly man wonder why they were helping him. Soon enough one of the smaller rafter veans that held the roof came crashing down atop if him. A roar echoes around him after this and soon he comes crashing through the door holding a lamp left arm. The beast made it a good thirty feet from the building before dropping to one knee the pain from his shoulder almost too much to bare. Barely open eyes look to the pair silently before he says two words "Thank you." No one had ever been nice to him and here are two strangers and they saved his life. They would see almost black blood dripping from his shoulder. The beast slowly falls to his other knee yet tries his best to remain contious

((Dang it gotta head to bed. This is going good guys thank you for making this roleplay this awesome.))

Seeing that the beast was not a current threat, she ran over to him and used her magic to ease the pain and heal his wounds. There were deep cuts all over him, and dark fresh bruises everywhere. Hesitantly, she rested a hand on his shoulder, hoping to comfort him so he wouldn't attack. "Its okay now. Some of these wounds are deep and permanent. Not all of them will heal at the same time," she told him. "But they will heal." The smaller cuts and scars completely healed right away, and his pain was taken from him.

((Of course! This is getting exiting. Thank you for letting me RP with you :) get some rest! Talk to you tomorrow!))

He sheathed the axe before moving the the beasts side. He watched Ava heal him and smiles lightly thinking she really was the one who he was told of. He helps the man lay upon his back so he could get some well needed rest "Ye are amongst friends. Get some rest."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shadowmore

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus