Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shadowmore

Casvidan (played by Bonez) Topic Starter

((Sleep well guys ))
Rhazien (played by KingZombie)

A large hand is placed upon her small one as if trying to stop her from healing him. Alas he was too late so let it happen. Most magic had little effect on him but for some reason her magic was working. Slowly the beast fell asleep both from exhaustion and the wounds "I owe you and your friend my life..." before he could finish he was out cold.

<((See you soon Casvidan. This is the best roleplay I have been in thank you guys for letting me play. I need to hit the proverbial hay as well so you take care both of you.))>
Ava (played by KatieTheGreatie)

She smiled at him, then looked at Casvidan. "Stay here and watch over him," She turned into a panther again. "I'm going to hunt us something to eat." Ava ran into the darkness of the forest and went out for a hunt, glad to have now two people to be with in this apocalyptic world. An hour later, she brought back a full-grown elk. She was exhausted.
Asmaria Failyn (played by SomberSilhouette)

((Sorry, I would've responded sooner! But I am vacationing in Australia so the timezone is so different than what I'm used to ^^))

Asmaria watched the two as they walked to the horrendous sound. Maybe it should've concerned her to go look as well, but she stayed where she was. After all, nightfall was soon to come. Throughout the day, she killed off monsters on her trail... and in the area itself. To her surprise she heard voices again in the night. It was the same two as before, but they were accompanied by another now. Asmaria stayed in the shadows as she was taught by her mother. It wouldn't hurt to watch over the group for the night. After all, they need all the help they can get in this hellhole of the world.

Asmaria was high in the tree's around the group. Occasionally she looked over to see if they were still alright. But they were capable of taking care of themselves. She was really used to being on her own for a while. Her eyes close as she leaned against the trunk of the tree. The faces of her friends... her family... they all came to her. The memories came back to her, and she unconsciously smiled to herself. Although they all perished, she was glad she still had her memories of them. She would be lying if she said their losses didn't take a toll on her. Asmaria has been battling within herself to try to find her emotions again. For a while, she's been numb. How long would it be until she is herself again?

He slowly woke up and stretches a bit before looking around. He smiles to Ava seeing what she brought "Now that will be a feast. Take care of him while I get some firewood okay." He walks off holding his axe at his side. They would need a good bit of wood so he ventured off to find some.

The beastly man stirred in his sleep. The nightmares of what he went through were actually getting worse every night. This one was just as bad. After a while he ends up shaking himself awake. The tattooed man is seen walking off and the cat was again near him. A weak smile is given while he ever so slowly sits up.

There was sound below Asmaria which prompted her to open her eyes. Casvidan was seen below with an axe, looking for firewood, as it seemed. Asmaria stayed her ground and watched over him as he went and gathered wood. Her eyes roamed the woods now, on a lookout for monsters. There were a few who started to catch a scent of the group. But they were put to rest from Asmaria's arrows. Weather this gave away her position to Casvidan or not, it didn't matter too much to her. As long as she is allowed to stay there, will be good enough for her.

He removes a large net from his pack and lays it upon the ground. The axe is soon put to use chopping up a fallen tree. Yeah he knew the woman was watching him yet he would not let this be known. Soon the net is filled with various sizes of wood before it is tied up. He pulls it over his left shoulder before picking up his axe. A smirk forms on his lips hearing arrows flying through the air. At least she was doing some good instead of merely being creepy and watching them. He makes his way back to the others and soon he makes a pit.

Ava sat there, protecting both the meat and her new beastly friend. "Be careful my friend." Once Casvidan came back, she ran behind a tree and turned back into a human, getting dressed then coming out. "Thats a lot of wood." She helped take out the wood and lit it up, helping with the skinning of the elk.

((I thought we had a pattern going. Me, Casvidan, Rahzen, and then Asmaria. Or Me, Asmaria, Cascvidan, then Rahzen. Are we not doing a pattern anymore? Sorry, it just got confusing to me.))

((I didn't know there was one sorry ))

((Never knew there was a pattern :S))

((Oh im sorry! Its just, I noticed that there was kind of a pattern and I didnt know if it was intentional or not. Sorry. Continue whoever wants to reply.)

((A pattern is a good idea though. Okay starting tomorrow there will be one. It will be as follows:
Ava
Casvidan
Rahzen
Asmaria
And anyone else after that.))

(sweet. I already said my reply sobgo ahead and build off of what I already sent)

He smirks "Yeah I wanted to make sure we had enough to cook and keep warm." He places a couple more pieces of wood onto the fire. He then went about helping Ava skin the elk. He glances over to Rhazien making sure he was doing okay. "There is someone in the woods. I believe it is the woman from last eve. She is keeping her distance and dealing with enemies as well. Just keep an eye out okay." He says these words in a whispered tone to Ava.

The metal face mask and helmet would lightly shine in the growing fire light. The beast would silently watch those who helped save his life. Indeed that was a great debt that he would not stop until it is paid in full. A hmm leaves his stitched up lips while his attention is drawn towards the woods. It was like something was coming and yet none were able to sense it but him.

Asmaria's stomach churned. Maybe she was just hungry. In her sack she gathered mostly fruits that survived in the forest. She gently placed an apple to her lips, as her eyes scanned the surrounding forest. It's been quiet for the past hour. Nothing appeared in that time. It was giving Asmaria a bad feeling. Soon she finished her apple and tossed it in some bushes below her. It remained quiet in the meantime. Asmaria's gut was telling her something was wrong. Whatever was disturbing her was keeping her from sleeping as well. She sat in the high branches, still constantly looking in the forest. What was it that was bothering her?

Ava knew there was someone in the forest. She knew who it was from what Casvidan told her, as well as her senses. Although she did not sense danger from the woman, she stood cautious, her eyes glowing yellow and gold unintentionally. After the elk was skinned, she helped cook it, then sat next to Casvidan. "I'm glad I have new friends to be with. Otherwise I would be lonely and become depressed. Thank you for letting me tag along." She took a bite of her cooked kill. "And you, beast. I'm thankful we found you." She paused. "Speaking of beast...do you have a name?"

He perks a brow looking from the beast to hertgen smirks "Well you are quite welcome Ava. To tell you the truth, I really did not expect anyone out here to actually be kind to soneone like me. Where I have been before all of this was a very sheltered place and the king did not allow outsiders so yeah." He offered a nod to the beast "Yes what is it do we call you sir. I am Casvidan and the lovely creature beside me is Ava."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shadowmore

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus