Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What's on your to-do list?

A bit late in the day, but today has been a day of obtaining new tasks and I'm sure I will get more in the next several hours.
  • Buy the rest of my textbooks and access codes
  • Determine what homework I have and get started on it
  • Change the password for my school email address so that I don't get locked out of the system next month
  • Start reading the textbooks I already have
  • Confirm with my physics professor that they received my disability accommodation letter
  • Go home, eat dinner, sleep
  • Try not to forget that I don't have a lab class tomorrow
  • Try not to forget when said lab class starts
  • Most importantly, find time to reply to my RPs!
Is it obvious that today's the first day of the semester?
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Malachite wrote:
A bit late in the day, but today has been a day of obtaining new tasks and I'm sure I will get more in the next several hours.
  • Buy the rest of my textbooks and access codes
  • Determine what homework I have and get started on it
  • Change the password for my school email address so that I don't get locked out of the system next month
  • Start reading the textbooks I already have
  • Confirm with my physics professor that they received my disability accommodation letter
  • Go home, eat dinner, sleep
  • Try not to forget that I don't have a lab class tomorrow
  • Try not to forget when said lab class starts
  • Most importantly, find time to reply to my RPs!
Is it obvious that today's the first day of the semester?

Indeed, it is! Have a good semester!
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Pineapple wrote:
Today's list

1) have coffee

2) scour the housing listings. My house search was just amped up as the Landlord sold the building and the new owner has given everyone an eviction notice.

3)keep myself together and try not to have a mental breakdown. I am not good right now.

.Oh no! Crap. We just went through something similar because of our dogs and a lease non-renewal. I'm sorry you're going through that and it's rough, but stay strong and you're gonna get through it. You can do this! *hugs*
Samuro (played anonymously)

Well the usual for today. Will go to the shop to buy some products, cook some nice Spanish dish called "paella" (rice and fish) and look for my vacation options in February. Maybe will rent property in Switzerland https://tranio.com/rent/switzerland/ or other country. Want to go skiing and enjoying some cold weather.
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Oh no! Crap. We just went through something similar because of our dogs and a lease non-renewal. I'm sorry you're going through that and it's rough, but stay strong and you're gonna get through it. You can do this! *hugs*

It's tough, moving was part of the eventual plan but not until the summer time, this really lit a fire under my rear. Saving grace is that where I live it's illegal to evict someone from Nov 1st to April 1st.

Today's list. . .

1) work.

2) drive around a manually check for rentals now that I've exhausted online means.

3)House work

4) finish up a post or two that I've been struggling with
the small things

• workout
• grab groceries
• stop putting off hair appointment
• get going on some rp threads

i need to get my yearly keratin treatment for my hair and i keep putting it off because my favorite stylist is actually an hour and a half away (if traffic is forgiving)

being new to RPR i'm cruising the forums looking for an RP to join / people to RP with! i always try to reach out first

for now it's the small things
Eat

Do the dirty dishes

Shower

Waste some data

Crash in bed
LakotaSiouxWarrior

1 wake up 2 do laundry 3 clean townhouse 4 tune basses 5 take a nap
1) work the breakfast shift. done

2) Do a little job hunting, slow season is killing me done, I start back at my old job next Wednesday.

3) Look at 2 rental units.

4) Housework

5) Relax and hopefully get those posts I've been neglecting done.

6) Get to bed early.
• Cleaning my room
• Writing notes for my next lesson
• Iceing my entire body after a long audition

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What's on your to-do list?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus