Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » American Idol...

Who watches it, and who thinks tonight was utter BS? o-o
There's been reports on the website about how people voted for James but got confirmation of voting for Hailey. There's been speculation that people thought James was just a shoo-in so they didn't vote.

What do you think? o-o

Don't get me wrong, I love Scotty.
I just don't like Hailey. :/ I think she should have been the one to go tonight. Or even Scotty, since it was between him and James. I'm just kinda stunned....I think half of America is.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

The closest I come to watching it is Simon Cowell was on the same plane as me when I returned from my trip last month.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Seriously? That's epic. XD

Sadly Simon's no longer in the show. It's Randy Jackson, J Lo, and Steven Tyler. Yes, Steven Tyler.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Steven Tyler is the only name I recognise there.

Randy Jackson's been on American Idol with Simon Cowell.

J Lo is a really popular popstar singer woman xD

Look them up.
ALSO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpCMhsmLddQ

That's the guy that got sent home.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I thought he was a Sith Lord for a moment.

Lol he's just as epic ;)
Eh, American Idol only interested me during the auditions. I mean, really, have you SEEN the people that try out for that show? I haven't been keeping up in months.

... also I don't judge me! I like to "People Watch"! It's a fun pass time on a boring Tuesday evening! 8D

I was the same way, Copper. xD But my sister and mother watch that show religiously, so I'd be in the room. So it kinda grew at me. My favorites were Paul, Scotty and James. Paul left and that made me sad. :( Now James is gone too!

...I really hope Scotty wins. D:

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » American Idol...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus