Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Devil May Cry Group RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So yeah I have always been a huge fangirl of the DMC video game series along with anime and have finally came to the thought of trying to RP it. Never RPed a game/anime before so may need a tad of help hehe.

Any who was thinking on setting it could be a run down city that has been taken over by a boat load of some nasty demons and the hunters are working for Devil Never Cry or some other devil hunting company if not a couple of different ones that end up fighting together. There can be hunters and perhaps some demons involved as of playable characters. Lots of action, adventure, gore, maybe a tad of romance that sort a stuff. :3 Still working out the dtails xD any other suggestions are welcome.~

Am in a high demand of a plot driven RP :/
ForsakenAngel wrote:
So yeah I have always been a huge fangirl of the DMC video game series along with anime and have finally came to the thought of trying to RP it. Never RPed a game/anime before so may need a tad of help hehe.

Any who was thinking on setting it could be a run down city that has been taken over by a boat load of some nasty demons and the hunters are working for Devil Never Cry or some other devil hunting company if not a couple of different ones that end up fighting together. There can be hunters and perhaps some demons involved as of playable characters. Lots of action, adventure, gore, maybe a tad of romance that sort a stuff. :3 Still working out the dtails xD any other suggestions are welcome.~

Am in a high demand of a plot driven RP :/

I actually JUST made a character that would PERFECTLY fit this scenario! xD I'd be game for this.
ForsakenAngel Topic Starter

Yay! :3 I'm wanting to do a group RP maybe three to four people perhaps couple more if that many reply interested that is.
I'll step up to this plate. I've got just the character for this. Hope you don't mind a multitude of paragraphs though. >_> I tend to -- yeah. Brandon. Back me on that.

No worries there, multiple paragraphs is just fine ^^; I am wanting at least a paragraph per post anyway, the more the better I say. :)
Good to know. Whenever the thread is made toss me a Message. Currently updating my character roster for later usage(s).

Alright, wanting to see about one other, if no one else replies in a bit I will make the thread and message you all.
I'm defiantly up for this, Daniel lane was my very first character and he is heavily based on Dante the demon hunter. I made a Vergil character also but u deleted him, but I'll remake him cuz it was soooooo much fun! XD
Devil may cry is one of my all time favorite games. I'll see if I have a character suited for this. are you looking for demon hunters or demons?

nikina wrote:
Devil may cry is one of my all time favorite games. I'll see if I have a character suited for this. are you looking for demon hunters or demons?

either or ^_^ I have a devil hunter/ witch named Star, I wa thinking on creating a DMC group to have the RPs in if everyone is interested?

DontBeTrippin wrote:
I'm defiantly up for this, Daniel lane was my very first character and he is heavily based on Dante the demon hunter. I made a Vergil character also but u deleted him, but I'll remake him cuz it was soooooo much fun! XD

Go for it tehe :3
ForsakenAngel wrote:
nikina wrote:

either or ^_^ I have a devil hunter/ witch named Star, I wa thinking on creating a DMC group to have the RPs in if everyone is interested?

good to know. I'll send you a pm, once u get caught up on a couple posts :)

Alright ^^

Here's the group! ^_^ yay! :: DMC Group Link
Once my phone is fixed ill join. Its broken and he loner phone is not rpr friendly...

Thats fine :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Devil May Cry Group RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus