Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » May the Force be with you. (Star Wars th (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Greetings fabulous people,

Ever since I joined this site, I have been craving a roleplay themed around Star Wars, yet I never really managed to get one running, so today, realizing the 4th of May is coming up, I figured this was as good a time as any to start probing the forums and seeing who else has interest.

I'm not looking for anything specific regarding the plot, dear reader. I'm open to quite a variety of stories to RP. All I ask is that you take note of my character, Azran, who is a gun for hire. I've got no other character that fits the SW universe.

There's also a few types of RP I refuse to do with him, so in order to avoid any awkward situations, please read that. kthx <3

So, if you're interested, feel free to leave a PM or a reply here. I'll make sure to answer and iron out some details! Also I find your hair to look rather good today, did you do something new with it?

If you're not interested, well... your hair will still look good. Why did I even bring it up?
Darth Veera (played by Freyya)

"Oh great. A mission with another bounty hunter? Just... Freaking... Awesome..." *sighs*

(my character's language for why not xD)
Kassidis_Daddy

Lightsabers, finger neck pinches, force lightning? Of course im down, id be a fool to pass it up. Id just have to make me a Starwars character though...
i got a jedi!!! id love this
Oh this is awesome :D Rp'ing with a good friend and two persons I haven't RP'd with yet? Sounds exciting! :D
=D ill be glad to play Celtic as a jedi again cheek her out her lightsabers are awsome!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » May the Force be with you. (Star Wars th (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus