Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » OC Kissing Raffle

natjust

So, there's this thing called OC kiss week coming up, and I wasn't even aware of it. I kinda of want to do a mini raffle giveaway thing for it.

If you want me to draw your OC kissing one of mine comment below with a ref ouo/

You can specify who if you want your OC to kiss of mine, but I'll pick whoever if you don't want to.

I'll pick some by February 11th, so be fast!
Jack (played by Libertine)

This sounds adorable. I volunteer Jack as tribute, with you deciding the [un]lucky recipient.
Captain Wannabes (played by Churchtuary)

Ask no questions. The victim shall be whoever you want~ >:^)

Thank you for the opportunity, mate!
Because it's funny imagery, how about Rhes?
Krayola (played by JoJoApples)

Will he work? Lol this is pretty neat of you to do.
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

Jess and anyone you want to put with her. She's sometimes bi.

Just use the pics on her profile, any of them. :)

And... you're awesome thanks
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie)

why not seo?
Zene (played by Healthbar)

Zene in her regular anthro chameleon form would pretty funny to be found smooching someone. (': I imagine whoever would be the unlucky receiver wouldn't be too thrilled, honestly. Since I've no ref of my own to go off.. the next best idea is to grab a beautiful stock photo of what's more or less her face.

kissing-chameleons-4652090.jpg
natjust Topic Starter

Day 1 Kiss Week!
dczitl7-95b1426f-6d9e-424a-b3bd-489621f05005.png

Sorry I couldn't draw everyones, but I did draw a few, and thank you everyone who entered here or on my other medias!
natjust Topic Starter

dczlg6r-4cffbc54-d105-4182-aa2b-37d24a8b62b2.png

Second kiss of the week, they thought it would be funny to give me an older man for this, but Jokes on You. My oc Brittle, well she has a total daddy kink.
Captain Wannabes (played by Churchtuary)

c2wHF0R.png

Sides split apart from my being at relativistic speed and destroyed my room. Screamed so loud that I think I woke up the souls of the previous inhabitants of this house. Eyes bled so much that I might as well go to a hospital.

Thank you, I it's one of the greatest things I've ever been gifted with. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
You wanna do one with Serenity, or am I too late?

She's pretty experimental so with whoever is fine XD
natjust Topic Starter

Captain Wannabes wrote:
c2wHF0R.png

Sides split apart from my being at relativistic speed and destroyed my room. Screamed so loud that I think I woke up the souls of the previous inhabitants of this house. Eyes bled so much that I might as well go to a hospital.

Thank you, I it's one of the greatest things I've ever been gifted with. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

That's really high praise! I'm glad you like it so much, you're very welcome! Thank you for joining in my little raffle.
Serenity Ava Kavinsky wrote:

Yeah, sorry it is too late. All the picks have been chosen and I'll post them each day. I wasn't able to draw everyone's, though so sorry to anyone who I didn't get to.
natjust Topic Starter

Day 3 - Yep, that's what their oc looks like, interesting concept right? Creedit giving em a big ol smooch~

dczoqsw-ec002e62-f103-41d9-93b7-42f58c9d495f.png
natjust wrote:
Captain Wannabes wrote:
c2wHF0R.png

That's really high praise! I'm glad you like it so much, you're very welcome! Thank you for joining in my little raffle.
Serenity Ava Kavinsky wrote:

Yeah, sorry it is too late. All the picks have been chosen and I'll post them each day. I wasn't able to draw everyone's, though so sorry to anyone who I didn't get to.

Aww dang. Whelp! Thanks anyways! Hehe!
natjust Topic Starter

Day 4
Two redheads go figure, don't worry, Nevin likes strong women.
dczrwcl-da7b3d34-f553-4bdf-bf07-3bf282f03a82.png
Jack (played by Libertine)

This is AMAZING. Bless you <3
natjust Topic Starter

A classic ship with an innocent kiss, cant go wrong with that!
dczur2v-39d8790d-52ff-4344-b100-72baae04f6a5.png
Dean Pierce (played by manen)

Just came here to say these drawings are amazing and I love your style. Such smooth colors and expression. If I could eat your drawings and absorb their spirit into my own body, I would.
natjust Topic Starter

Dean Pierce wrote:
Just came here to say these drawings are amazing and I love your style. Such smooth colors and expression. If I could eat your drawings and absorb their spirit into my own body, I would.

Thanks so nice of you! :'D Please leave some for the rest of us though, cant absorb them all hahaha!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » OC Kissing Raffle

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus