Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello All~

I've been rping for yeaaars. I got my start rping on Neopets and Furcadia. Then I moved on into other websites and forums and things. I mostly been rping over IM lately, but I've started to rp on forums and on Furc again. Actually, that is how I found this site. A good deal of people have links to their profiles on here, so I thought I could join myself. It's probably going to take a while to get profiles for my 40-something characters... come to think of it, I'll just make profiles as I go along. Yeah. Really, the onyl reason that keeps me going on Furc is RPing. So I need to find RPs and not be socially awkward, I'm pretty flexable and have characters for almost any RP occasion. My main problem is that my dad won't let me online at home unless it's for homework reasons, and it has to be on his computer because he doesn't trust me D': but, I can be on as long as I want at my mom's... I also can go online on my nintendo DS... But it's kinda hard to type... Oh well. I'll save up for an iPod touch or something. Autumn is my scalesona modeled after myself (is that redundant?), and is how I portray myself on Teh Interwebs. So yeah. P:
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR!

Don't worry about being socially awkward, we're all friendly and slightly/extremely crazy :)

I'm sure you will find new opportunities to RP :)
Yay another Furcadian!! :D
Welcome! :D I love Furcadia for RP too. ^^ Don't worry, you'll be social here in no time, we're all really friendly and happy people <3
Welcome! Always good to see another Furcadian. :3
Yuka

Welcome to RPR! *also plays Furcadia*
Autumn the Wyvern (played by Autumnfeb) Topic Starter

Oh wow, thanks for all the welcomes. I feel quite welcomed. >w>
There are quite a lot of people from Furc on here... Veery interessting. XD
Tige (played by Dog)

Welcome!
*Furcadian here.*
Autumn the Wyvern wrote:
Oh wow, thanks for all the welcomes. I feel quite welcomed. >w>
There are quite a lot of people from Furc on here... Veery interessting. XD