Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Lora (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

(( look it up, wait,do you get scared easily? if not click on the web page, DONT LOOK AT THE PICTURES! they creep me out, and i wright horror stories... at least read jeff the killer's storie, theirs a picture at the top. so AVOID!!))

she just stared at the floor. noone could see her face
Anna (played anonymously)

Lol No I rarely get scared))

Jason sneered
“We only need Anna”
Peter rushed in and picked her up.

she looked up, blood was dripping from her eyes, her teeth in a crooked smile. " no... ill stay, ill stay quiet..." for some reason her voice sent shivers down everyones spine.

" ... "

Jason smirks
“Peter Get me a knife .”
“No!” Anna said “please?”
He sighs
“ fine never mind “

(( she could be manipulated easily... )) "try... im dieing anywayse..." she added a small chuckle after that

Jason picked her up. Wrapping a bandage around her bloody face

she tried to shake it off, it dident work. " can i at least have some ADAM... i need it to live..." (( ps, she's not trying to trick, she lost hope... ))

He sighs
“Im sorry I don’t know what that is”

" the stuff in my needle, its in every being in rapture, my needle, it helps me extract it, so me and my lilly can live... she protects, i feed, we live, we keep sanity... or thats how it was supposed to go..."( there is no grammer mistakes, well none nonintentional)

He reached in to her pocket and injected her with it
“Ther you go. Let me know if you need anything else”

" thank you, Mr. B-" she then relized that he wasent who she thought. she hoped he dident hear what she said.

“Mr. what?”

" M-Mr. Bubbles...." she said.
(( thats what the little sisters call the Big Daddys because they think of them as a knight in shining armor, they cant see reality like we do, its like a fary tail to them. so she thought sence he did a ' nice-nice' she calls it, she saw him - for a split second- as a Big Daddy, or a knight in shining armor. she had one of her own, but he died, and was picked up by lilly, and they bonded. now lilly's like her new knight.))

((Kk))

He smiled and put her down
“Look kid. Everything were doing is necessary for the good of mutants. Perhaps I can make sure you don’t get hurt during the war“

" ..." she looked down. " and my lilly?" she whispered

(( nu my smol innocent bean! awwwww so cute, wait no BE STWONG!))

“She won’t trust me. Look I’m only doing this because I’d rather not see you die. You could be useful to the brotherhood “

(( OMG Jason is usually a cold-blooded killer who doesn’t have a problem with killing children. she is melting his heart !!!!))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus