Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

He shrugged. "Well, I need to get some sleep."
Emmiliene (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" mmmmmk!" she said walking back to the cave. sitting down, she turned onto her side.
He headed to his nook and slept. "G'night."

" night..." she said monotonely, touching the bloodie hole in her neck with a wince in pain. she just closed her eyes and slowly drifted off into sleep.
He fell back asleep, the gems around Emmi glowing with a faint whitish green light, healing the hole.

she moved a little in her sleep, every few moments she'd mumble to herself.
He didn't really do much as he slept. He muttered a bit about lemons, but that's it.

she sat up, it was 3 AM. she mumbled something to herself. rubbing her eyes.

she grasped her head telling herself, " not now, not now, not today..."

she stood up, blinking, and walked out, sitting on a log, looking to a tree in the distance.
He woke up with a yawn, stretching and heading to a small, secluded room.

she rubbed her fore head, " why the hell does this happen to me? It's even worse than the barfing blood thing..." she mumbled to herself.
A few loud thuds came from the room, followed by more cursing, them more thuds, and more cursing, and so forth.

" well that isn't helping..." she says with a sigh, walking towards the room knocking on the door. ( if there is one ) " y-you okay in there buddy~" she suddenly regretted talking, ' shi-zzle I just talked like it... '

she slammed her head on the wall, not hard enough to hurt herself though.

"hello?" she asked as calmly as possible, witch was hard. she knocked again.

" BRUH!? " she yelled,

(( woohoo? mcFly? McFly? anybody home?! ))
The wall slid open, him standing there with bruises covering his body and large scrapes on the stone walls. "What?" He asked, not seeming to notice the pain he should be feelimg.

" what the-- " she started, then mumbled to herself, " y'know what I can't even finish my thoughts with it being this hour..." she said looking at the floor, she wasnt' tired, just...troubled by something.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus