Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

viper (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" swome Scawy scawy pwepole!" she said acting scared. she and lillith laughed.
Lora (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" NEW PERSON!!!" she pointed towards Anna. she ran over and hugged her as hard as physically possible.

viper was laughing so hard that she fell too the floor, laughing her head off.
she then wiped the tears off her face, and told lora, " i think your hurting her..."
Retribution (played by Arcol)

“Or could I,” he wondered, taking some time to remember if it had some sort of teleportation device. Thinking of none, he sat back in his chair, waiting for something that would allow him what he needed.
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

lillith grabbed a few bottles of red liquid, handing them to cobra and viper, their eyes went dark and almost gulped it down. " CRAP!" she yelled. viper stopped drinking, " what?". " the portal's having an after shock, its gonna oipen for 5 seconds..."
" thats quick, " viper told her
" someone can still get in..."
" highly doubt it..."
Anna (played anonymously)

Anna smiled and hugged the girl
“ so what’s your name kid?”

“Wait,” he suddenly remembered, springing up from his chair, what happened to the other mutants?” He quickly investigated each camera, finding them nowhere on every screen. “Kastaban,” he exclaimed, his fear moving him to initiate his security protocol, making it impossible for them to reach him.

"IM LORA, ARE YOU A HUMAN?!" she then quieted her voice, " sorry i yell when im excited. thats my big sister Lilly! we've known cobra and viper sence, well a long time. so who are YOU?"

she started to look at her clothes, looking at the shirt she was wearing, " thats a pretty color, my preffered color is GREEN!" she then twirrled around in a circle, showing off her pretty, dirty, and a little bit ripped green dress.

“Umm well sort of. Most people call my kind mutants”

her eyes widened as she stopped, "COOL!!!!"

She giggled tucking her pink hair behind her ears

“I don’t like this,” he muttered, “I hope this will keep them.” He was certain it wouldn’t, but what’s the point of dying if not slightly optimistically, right?

" great the portal's A.S. is open, its atleast in your apartment, viper."

she wasent listening until she heard her name, " what? sorry, ADAM's soooo... goood..." she gulped itt down again.

" OO, can i have some EVE? please!" she was begging lilly.

Anna sighed
“ Jason has an ally who also happens to be my brother. They call him Quicksilver. And he is uhh quick”

" how bout... no! i dont want you freezing and burning everything in sight..." she held her bag up by her chest as viper started reaching for it.

" COOL!" she then held up her index finger and ran to lilly, saying something, and grabbing a red vile, it was smaller than the ones Viper and Cobra had. she handed her the red liquid, " Here!"

Anna watched them

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus