Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

viper (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

(( ps, i LOVE how your characters are from starwars!, i think... and also like supers.SO COOL!!!))
Anna (played anonymously)

Anna wiped her forehead

she ran towards were cobra was, grabbing him, and going back to the apartment. she then grabbed anna and texted something on her phone, 5 seconds later there was a whirrlpool at the floor. she jumped in with them and. blackout...

(( Thanks!))
Anna looked around
“So where are we?”
Retribution (played by Arcol)

They were gone! “Kastaban,” he shouted, throwing a book at the door, “where did they go?!” He hadn’t planned on this teleportation mechanic, though he felt like he should have. They were much too fast for him, he realized; he needed to be faster.

she was panting a little," Rapture... stay by me, and dont make contact unless i tell you that you can. ok?" she was stern, but was clearly happy everyone was out safely, she was suddenly stiff, looking streight ahead. it looked as if she wasent breathing. cobra was doing the same. they both yelled, " BIG DADDY!!!" then they ran. Viper turned around to grab Anna. they ran as fast as possible. the big monster was accompanied by a little girl. (( if you want to see what they look like search, Bioshock big daddy and little sister.))

soon they got past the roars of the two. and she looked to see a girl and a younger girl, they were fighting a bunch of UGGGLLLYYY people, " splicers... " she whispered. then the younger girl looked towards us and pointed looking at the bigger one. the girl lit them all on fire and walked towards them, holding the little girl on her shoulders.

His leftover mindlink from before they left mentioned something about a “Rapture,” and his research told him that it was a city meant for the rich and powerful, only to fall to some civil war and a bunch of drugs; “atom,” he recalled, some sort of illeagal narcotic. He couldn’t travel there; all he could do was wait.
Lora (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" VIPER!!" the little girl yelled, hopping down and hugging her, " COBRA!!!!" she was definatly a little more excited that he was alive, he was smiling so big that viper was shocked.
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" so, why did you need to come here?" she asked viper.

" swome Scawy scawy pwepole!" she said acting scared. she and lillith laughed.

" NEW PERSON!!!" she pointed towards Anna. she ran over and hugged her as hard as physically possible.

viper was laughing so hard that she fell too the floor, laughing her head off.
she then wiped the tears off her face, and told lora, " i think your hurting her..."

“Or could I,” he wondered, taking some time to remember if it had some sort of teleportation device. Thinking of none, he sat back in his chair, waiting for something that would allow him what he needed.

lillith grabbed a few bottles of red liquid, handing them to cobra and viper, their eyes went dark and almost gulped it down. " CRAP!" she yelled. viper stopped drinking, " what?". " the portal's having an after shock, its gonna oipen for 5 seconds..."
" thats quick, " viper told her
" someone can still get in..."
" highly doubt it..."

Anna smiled and hugged the girl
“ so what’s your name kid?”

(( viper u rong GURL!!!))

“Wait,” he suddenly remembered, springing up from his chair, what happened to the other mutants?” He quickly investigated each camera, finding them nowhere on every screen. “Kastaban,” he exclaimed, his fear moving him to initiate his security protocol, making it impossible for them to reach him.

"IM LORA, ARE YOU A HUMAN?!" she then quieted her voice, " sorry i yell when im excited. thats my big sister Lilly! we've known cobra and viper sence, well a long time. so who are YOU?"

she started to look at her clothes, looking at the shirt she was wearing, " thats a pretty color, my preffered color is GREEN!" she then twirrled around in a circle, showing off her pretty, dirty, and a little bit ripped green dress.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus