Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Anna (played anonymously)

“Umm well sort of. Most people call my kind mutants”
Lora (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

her eyes widened as she stopped, "COOL!!!!"

She giggled tucking her pink hair behind her ears
Retribution (played by Arcol)

“I don’t like this,” he muttered, “I hope this will keep them.” He was certain it wouldn’t, but what’s the point of dying if not slightly optimistically, right?
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" great the portal's A.S. is open, its atleast in your apartment, viper."
viper (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

she wasent listening until she heard her name, " what? sorry, ADAM's soooo... goood..." she gulped itt down again.
viper (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" OO, can i have some EVE? please!" she was begging lilly.

Anna sighed
“ Jason has an ally who also happens to be my brother. They call him Quicksilver. And he is uhh quick”

" how bout... no! i dont want you freezing and burning everything in sight..." she held her bag up by her chest as viper started reaching for it.

" COOL!" she then held up her index finger and ran to lilly, saying something, and grabbing a red vile, it was smaller than the ones Viper and Cobra had. she handed her the red liquid, " Here!"

Anna watched them

" dont worry its not poisoned, or yucky, its what i eat here, its soo yummy!"
Cobra (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

he was just sipping his drink leaning on a wall, watching carefully at Viper. smiling a little.

she then drank a small vile too, she was slowly savoring it, dancing directy after.

" are you gonna drink?" she looked at her, shaking the empty vile she had just drank.

(( what lillith is saying, is the portal is gonna open again, for only 5 seconds, landing where they are, but its in the apartment, and its so fragile that if one person hops in, the portal will close. A.K.A; After-Shock!))

“ what does it do?”

" well for me and my sister it keeps us alive, but to viper and cobra, it just tasts good, the first time they had one they said it tasted like fruit punch-or something. i dont know what that is!" she smiled.

She took it and drank it
“Well it’s ok. Thanks “

She pulled a Twinkie from her pocket and unwrapped it

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus