Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey hey!

Halofyre

Welcome to the RPR! Hopefully you find everything you're looking for!
hexgirl Topic Starter

CookieCake014 wrote:
It's so good to have you here. I'm new as well. I also enjoy supernatural stuff.

Feel free to message me, I'd be happy to plot something with you!
hexgirl Topic Starter

RimCaster wrote:
Hello Hibiki! Welcome to RPR, if you want we can chat and maybe we will find common link, anyway I'm looking forward our interactions.

Thanks! I'd love to talk sometime.
hexgirl Topic Starter

Encompassed wrote:
Welcome to the RPR! Hopefully you find everything you're looking for!
Thank you!
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
welcome to rpr, an ever-growing family of people from around the world, all of whom have multiple things in common. but, one thing is shared, our love for roleplay.
That's a wonderful way to put it.
Cherry_Red wrote:
Welcome to rpr Hibiki!
Thank you!
Asroc wrote:
Welcome here.
Thanks!
AH hello!! I too love memes, cat videos, and supernatural things!
Your profile set up is also adorable and I love the character I can currently see, or at least what I can see of her.
Welcome welcome!! Here's to hoping we get acquainted! :>
hexgirl Topic Starter

Peachcakes wrote:
AH hello!! I too love memes, cat videos, and supernatural things!
Your profile set up is also adorable and I love the character I can currently see, or at least what I can see of her.
Welcome welcome!! Here's to hoping we get acquainted! :>

Hi!! We will get along perfectly then!

Ahhh, thank you!! That means so much. I'm hoping to finish it up tonight, so check back sometime~
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Please enjoy your time here and don't be nervous! Here, you can make friends and do roleplays that fit your needs!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I’m happy you found this wonderful site. If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay that you please. If you need anymore help I’ll be willing to help you out. Just PM me! :D

giphy.gif
Welcome!!
hello hello, welcome to RPR! ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus