Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » All Is A Mistake {OPEN}

He was sittting at a nearby table, wearing a set of pitted armor, what looked like acid burns covering the surface of the metal, a helmet covering his head, hiding his face from anyone who would try and observe him. He was looking around at the collection of races, clutching the hilt of a sword in an old scabbard.
Dr Wilkins (played by Meme_Knight)

Realizing the Fauven had come for refuge, she began to ask the required questions. "Which planet are you from, and did you have have any diseases or injuries before you arrived?" She did not want to ask, but it was the protocol to do so. She had dreamed of working with special needs patients and studying rare disorders. That fascinated her, but everyone has to start from somewhere. She took out a tablet-like screen and got ready to take a few notes, for they had no recorded medical history for him.

Looking over the Fauven's shoulder (which was hard for her) she saw this man with an excessive amount of armor on. He looked as if he had a severe chemical burn on his helmet and she planned to check on him after the Fauven in front of her.
Avi (played by FlamingPsycho) Topic Starter

"I'm from Tenebris, and no. I have no diseases or injuries that I know of. Then again, I rarely can feel my injuries. But I see no blood, so I'm sure I'm fine." He shrugged, slowly reaching up and removing his helmet, burning beneath the hot Eligantur sun. Beneath all that metal, he surprisingly was more than just a creature with short, bluish hair. No, and honestly, he looked less grand with his ruffled white main surrounding his face. It was rather amusing, actually.
He sighed, starting to take off his armor, removing his gauntlets first, then placing the heavy metal gloves onto the table in front of him, then slowly removing the rest of it, except for a chain mail hauberk and his helmet, which he kept on while looking at the pile of armor.
Kovac Barnes (played by CowboyLee)

Barnes eventually found his way to a table and signed all the documents that were required to live in Eligantur. When asked if he had any injuries, he said no. What happened to him 12 some-odd years ago didn't bother him enough to get it registered as a legitimate injury. He was probably more vaccinated than most of the refugees here, knowing the dangers of certain biological and chemical weapons.

After receiving his ID, he said thanks to the table worker and headed towards the large building almost eager to take a gander inside. He assumed that they did some renovations to a mega factory, judging by the almost industrial look of the outside. In the inside however, it was a completely different story. It looked grandiose to him, reminding him of the properties he almost bought at Tenenbris before deciding that it wouldn't be a good financial decision, buying property in a conflict stricken planet. Once inside, he glanced at the various signs around and took a map of the building before venturing off.

After scribbling down the information, Dr. Wilkins handed the paper to Avi. "May I ask of your name? Here we all try to get to know our patients a little better, so we can give better care." She thought to herself how unnatural she sounded, and tried to relax a little. She guided the Fauven up to the Tenebris floor, and then raced down the stairs, thankful that she didn't mess up too badly. She then helped a few others and walked upstairs to check on some injured patients from Pax. "This is gonna be a long ride," she thought to herself.

"Avi. Avi Ramune Pegasis." He hissed, unintentionally threatening as they headed into the building. He headed into a room that had been pointed out for him to enter and looked around as the door fell closed behind him. It was a nice room, truly, fitted for his species, a good sign.

Despite how nice his quarters were, however, he much rather would not be there. He would rather be on his own planet in his own home. He didn't like being in other places, where people would look curiously at strangers. It just made him utterly uncomfortable.

((Anybody still around?))

((Sorry, yes. Just have some exams coming up, and I was cramming in some studies.))

There were so many new species she had never heard of and was incredibly excited to continue her studies. She walked back to the waiting room, taking in the surroundings for her new permanent workplace, but there was no one there, excepting for one creature. She couldn't say she knew what species it was, it was wearing too much armor to tell. Although, it was really tall for a human.

"Can I help you?" She was a little frightened, but stood up straight with her pen and clipboard hugged to her chest.

((May I question who your character is going to interact with?))

((I was kind of leaving that to whom ever responds. Most of the patients wear some sort of armor, I'd thought I'd be a little more specific. You can reply again if you want to, I just tried to leave it open for whom ever wanted to reply. Sorry for the confusion!))

((I'll respond, seeing as how there is a lack of others. I'd do some recruitment, but I may have to take a forced hiatus))

Avi turned, eyes flashing gold. "You again." He grunted, crossing his arms. "Have you not anything better to do? You've done all you can do to help me now. Unless you can bring my home back. My home, and my pets...and my family! So unless you can do that, screw off."
Faith Greenfield (played anonymously)

(( can I join in?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » All Is A Mistake {OPEN}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus