Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » All Is A Mistake {OPEN}

((Now?))
Avi (played by FlamingPsycho) Topic Starter

((I see no reason why not. If we begin, others will surely join!))
((*Le shrug* Fair point))
Dr Wilkins (played by Meme_Knight)

((Alrighty then, let's get to it, shall we? I'm a little too excited about this...))
Kolt Marbine (played by Gregory)

(( Hey is it cool if i join also? :^0 ))

((
Kolt Marbine wrote:
(( Hey is it cool if i join also? :^0 ))

Of course!))
((Who wants to post first?))

((Don't really have a preference, but I'll go first if no one else wants to.))
Kolt Marbine (played by Gregory)

((maybe psycho should start as they made the thread and know the universe probably better than any of us?? :^0))
Kovac Barnes (played by CowboyLee)

((Is it too late to join?))

((Never too late!))

It wasn't that gloomy of a day on Eligantur, surprisingly, considering the current dire circumstances. It was almost normal, except for the prepared Tutum and the crowd of staff at the Docks. A ship was beginning to land, full of survivors of all shapes, sizes, and species. Avi sat among the throng, tail pulled close to his legs. As one of the alien species, Fauvens were surprisingly uncommon among all of the humanoids who had settled on their planets. And, of course, as a Tenebris member, he was already rare anyways, as his specific species strain had begun to end. The stumbled as the ship jolted to a stop, the door opening to reveal Tenebris. A staff member stood there, holding id tags and specific vaccines for each of the running refugees. He nodded and began to rattle off names from a list.

((Great! Hows this character?))

((
Kovac Barnes wrote:
((Great! Hows this character?))

Excellent. And their role? ))

((Tenebris refugee please))

((Feel free to start rp))

Kovac Barnes, or just Barnes, was sitting next to a family from Pax and across from someone who he persuaded to carry a second suitcase that was filled with an assortment of items that he wasn't confident he was allowed possession of in Eligantur but he wanted to make sure that the baggage would come in with him. When the time came, he dusted off his khaki pants and stood up, tucking in his light blue dress shirt aswell. He felt the armor plate that he was wearing under his clothing push into his chest and winced at the discomfort. He was told that it would be comfortable and wouldn't intrude on his movement. As soon as he got to his room, he decided that he would take it off. He looked around before spotting man that was holding some Cards that he presumed were their IDs. While listening to the man speak, he looked at the diverse set of displaced people that were sent here, coming to the conclusion that things probably won't be very peaceful for long especially if there are more than a couple hundred Tenebris here.

Dr. Wilkins was excited. This was her first time working in a professional healthcare facility, and it would allow her to meet, and learn, about new species from Tenebris, Pulchra, Eliagantur, and Pax. An odd-looking man, her new boss, handed her an ID and told her to meet some newcomers to the facility. Walking around, she saw many creatures, from normal humans like her to Fauven, which she had only heard fables about. Sitting at a small desk, Dr. Wilkins looked over some medical history files. Nothing too special. A strange figure walked up to the desk. Dr. Wilkins quietly asked, "Hello, how can I help you?"

Avi grunted irritably, stretching his arms and looking around, pausing for a moment for some kind of mandatory vaccination. The Fauven flinched at the needle, having never been a fan of those, before heading forward, looking for other Fauvens. Of course, he was alone. Naturally. He didn't know why he bothered doing that.

Looking around the throngs of confused, aimlessly wandering refugees, he headed unhappily towards another Eligantur native who happened to be sitting at a less crowded table, with medical documents. He supposed he probably had to stop there, he had no choice there.

Looking up from her reading, Dr. Wilkins spotted a Fauven sitting across from her. Hoping she could be of assistance, she asked, "May I help you?" It was a little awkward for someone to come up to her randomly, but she was trained to handle these types of situations. "Have you received your vaccination already?" It was what she could think of at the moment, and it seemed like a sensible question to ask.

Dr. Wilkins realized she hadn't seen or studied a Fauven before and was rather excited to help. She had only been told tales of adventures between mythical Fauven, but that was the extent until now.

He nodded stiffly. "Apparently I am supposed to stop at this table, although I do not know why." He mumbled, voice soft and slightly musical. In all honesty, he was still a bit shaken about what had happened. He just wanted to get through all of this and then find a place where he could be alone, in silence. He just needed to collect his thoughts. He also really need to remove his typical armor, it was much too warm here to be clad nearly fully in metal, and besides, he doubted there would be weapon-wielding children running around here chucking knives.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » All Is A Mistake {OPEN}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus