Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance or Adventure for my Bird-Shifter? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have a few RPs going for Shae but none are really romance and I want more adventures for her. I would like 1X1 but I can do groups as long as the RP doesn't die. Shae is straight(But might be Bi, I am not sure yet) and the adventure will be Midevil but I can try a modern version( Migh have some trouble though)

Please reply or PM me if you have any questions or offers. Thank you ^_^
I'm planning to start an RP soon, I could use one more player :) I'm making a group for it now, but the general idea will be that my Drow character Vierrynne will be recaptured by her kin (she's a runaway) and end up in the cages of a settlement far from her homecity. there she'll meet whoever else is in the RP (got one set who'll join, and possibly one other, so that'll make for 4 players which is perfect to me) the Drow won't (immediately) recognize her, so she's not going to be returned to the high lady straight away. instead, she and the other players' characters along with a couple NPC's will be set up against eachother in gladiator-like games much like in the ancient Rome. eventually they'll escape :)

You can probably set a romance out in this, my character is Lesbian, and if you're not going for Bi there's to more players to consider :) don't worry about the flying aspect, the arena's are built with cages that prevent escaping by flying away, or her wings might be clipped - depending on what you prefer, idk if you like that.
ChaoticDeath3 Topic Starter

Oooo~ That sounds awesome!! Count me in Olthain!! <g>
Okay here's the link to the group :') I'm still editing it and not everything is there yet, but you can submit an application already ^^
ChaoticDeath3 Topic Starter

Thanks ^_^
0fc.gif

Hahaha, but seriously. Every time I've ever had a character romantically involved with someone else it was part of an Advemture RP, instead of its own thing.
the RP I have going on IS an adventure RP ;p so yeah Oaky, it's possible c:
Oaky wrote:
0fc.gif

Hahaha, but seriously. Every time I've ever had a character romantically involved with someone else it was part of an Advemture RP, instead of its own thing.

OMG I REMEMBER SEEING THAT XD! I don't remember where but i remember seeing it! ^^;

And I agree
Über late reply! Can I still join? Avior is a bird-boy. I'm interested in the adventure part.

Otaku, it's a taco shell commercial(I'm surprised I remembered it myself XD)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance or Adventure for my Bird-Shifter? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus