Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Realistic Medieval Roleplay! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys!
It's like a month we are busy with this awesome roleplay, which is fully realistic and medieval, but we really need more role players and characters to continue the story. This roleplay is an open world, story-based roleplay. You will create your own realistic character, as a king, peasant, noble, guard, lady, or anything else you want. Here, the only limitation is your imagination and the world is ready to explore, we also made four empires and two of them are available at the moment. The story didn't go so far, so it's not too late to join us and enjoy with us from this unlimited and unpredictable world. Mount your horse and join us today!
This is the roleplay post:
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=63296&p=1
And this is the group which we send our announcements and information about OOC rules and factions:
https://www.rprepository.com/g/medievalempires
If you are interested, pm me or request to join the group.
DeeDay Topic Starter

Still looking.
we're doomed bro. its not an advanced rp so they won't join us. we gotta deal with it, no choices
DeeDay Topic Starter

Boneless wrote:
we're doomed bro. its not an advanced rp so they won't join us. we gotta deal with it, no choices
*shrugs*
i should start but idk how
DeeDay Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Isn't a big deal, just PM me with your character.
DeeDay wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Isn't a big deal, just PM me with your character.

Ok
Hey all! Leaving also??
I've been out of roleplaying for a very long period of time but now I'm back to role-playing again and I just like old style role plays or even fantasy staffs etc. So I told my self hey Pepre let's go!
So I've searched to see what may I seek so that fits me. And as you may see I've found here. I think this thing although is a simple thing haven't seen one like this so it might be cool. I mean it is very dependent on the story and I haven't read it yet. (well didn't even looked at the roleplay)
So I think this would be a good option to get back on track. I'm not totally brand new to roleplaying but still much to learn.
I've made my character an old fashion Samurai sh*t which you might find it in my characters and just observe it...!
It's a bit of an unprofessional character making by me but still a good thing behind the curtains! You can read the story and see if it gets qualified to be in this roleplay or not.
Peace.
DeeDay Topic Starter

Pepre_knight wrote:
Hey all! Leaving also??
I've been out of roleplaying for a very long period of time but now I'm back to role-playing again and I just like old style role plays or even fantasy staffs etc. So I told my self hey Pepre let's go!
So I've searched to see what may I seek so that fits me. And as you may see I've found here. I think this thing although is a simple thing haven't seen one like this so it might be cool. I mean it is very dependent on the story and I haven't read it yet. (well didn't even looked at the roleplay)
So I think this would be a good option to get back on track. I'm not totally brand new to roleplaying but still much to learn.
I've made my character an old fashion Samurai sh*t which you might find it in my characters and just observe it...!
It's a bit of an unprofessional character making by me but still a good thing behind the curtains! You can read the story and see if it gets qualified to be in this roleplay or not.
Peace.
Everybody are welcome here!
We currently need more people and if your character isn't a fantasy character so you're already in!
If you are still interested just PM me and I will send you a short summary of what exactly happened in the game world.
I will try to post today
DeeDay Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
I will try to post today
Nice! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Realistic Medieval Roleplay! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus