Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Be An Epic Character! (Raffle)

“You do realize I’m part DEMON and am not the nicest character, right?” She looks at Star, a brow raised in disapproval. “YOU CANT AWAYS BE A CUTE LIL SWEET INNOCENT CHARACTER!” She yells.
Rowan Charles Halvorsen (played anonymously)

Rowan walked up to her writer, lips pursed, with a concerned look on her face. Hooking her arm around her writer's shoulder, she looked out in the distance and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Look, I know you've known me for a couple years, which means you have a pretty good grip on who I am. (Even if you have tweaked me quite a lot.) However, bud, you've gotta realize that not everyone else does. No one knows my personality!" Rowan exclaimed, turning to her writer.

"My strengths?! My weaknesses?! NO ONE KNOWS!"

Rowan looked at her writer in disbelief, almost sighing.

"So please, stop procrastinating and please write those stats for me...," she pleaded. "Besides, if you do, it means you get to check another character of your profile list, right? You'd like that, right??"

I would like that.
Eden Jane Windsor (played by Raspberry)

The red head stands with her arms crossed over her chest, scowling as she flicks a stray lock of red hair pit of her face. "Could you like, fill out my profile or something? All anyone knows is my basics!" She was firey, this one, when she wanted to be.

"All anyone knows is the basics! I mean come on lady how lazy can you be?!"

I'm not lazy, Eden dear, just a procrastinator...
Work harder on all the characters back story's, connections with each other. Build better back story characters. ( like parents and siblings ). And maybeeeee make them a tiny bit different then the sad characters I have
"Please, dear, why such emptiness?" *gestures around at near-empty profile*
Winter Durant (played by Dndmama)

Where in the three hells is my original art?! All this writing and you couldn't be bothered to get some original art going?! Val has art. Neriah has art. Flippin' Broken chick's got original art and you don't even have an active rp going with her! GET ON IT!
Evilynn (played by Veliona)

With a burst of flames followed by purple smoke a female in black appeared. Parting black like night lips she spoke "Step aside losers!" she hissed as her green orbs scanned area in front of her. Placing both of hands on hips she spoke again "A black profile theme would be great. It would symbolize how evil we are!" after she done speaking she erect right limb towards other "Now hand it to me i don't have whole day." she hissed.
Alf Williams (played by JoJoApples)

Listen, I became a zombie for a while and it,sucked, and I know you dont wanna but please.

My backstory and my stats, finish those at least. Things look bland otherwise.

Do people even know Im now a florist...my profile is so empty....

Come on! Get around to it please!
Elyndar Nyntynel (played anonymously)

"Is this really the only thing you thought I would be looking for? Riches? Nothing like adventure, knowledge, power, love, just riches? Well that's a pathetic quest if I ever saw one - better change that soon. I don't even fear you overwriting my profile, it took you time and you're happy with your work until now, so just change a part of it and both of us will profit. "
Dorian Moreau (played anonymously) Topic Starter

and the winner is ...

Winter Durant

Congrats! Choice between Greater Rune and Oil of Epicness, please reply! :)

and I also wanted to thank all of you for participating and making this so much fun!
Dorian Moreau wrote:
and the winner is ...

Winter Durant

and I also wanted to thank all of you for participating and making this so much fun!

Congrats! :D Thank you Dorian for doing this! :)
Rowan Charles Halvorsen (played anonymously)

Dorian Moreau wrote:
I also wanted to thank all of you for participating and making this so much fun!

Thank you so much for hosting this! ^_^<3
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Dorian Moreau wrote:
and the winner is ...

Winter Durant

This was fun, thanks for hosting this! ^_^
Blind Vampire (played by MasterWinter)

Dorian Moreau wrote:
and the winner is ...

Winter Durant

Congrats on the win. And thank you for hosting this, Dorian.
Sarah Jefferson (played by nightmqre)

Congrats to Winter! And thanks for doing this. <3
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Congradulations to the winner and thanks for doing this.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Be An Epic Character! (Raffle)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus