Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Of Daiichi

Miyuki (played by Imthenaysayer) Topic Starter

Miyuki smiles “That’s not a normal fox.” She said
Akuma Shinoji (played by wolfydere)

The air around them started to turn freezing cold and a cold mist started to come from the direction of the sound
"What the....? "He shuddered, pulling a blanket out of his pocket.
Arun-Ja (played by Arcol)

“Really,” The sorcerer called from behind, “how interesting; so what is it then? A Daedra?” He could hardly keep the intrigue out of his voice. Dagon just sighed and kept eating out of Arun-Ja’s pack.

A shadow appeared then disappeared out of the corner of each of their eyes and a girls chuckle was heard
"Well, you think we found the thing in the forest that was causing trouble?"

“No, perhaps not a Daedra,” he continued, “those things you call ‘demons’ more likely.”

Miyuki smiles and fox girl “ would you like to join us?” She Asked

Icicles flew right for Miyuki answering her question and a howl was heard and more icicles flew at Nakon and Arun-ja
Cletus (played by Sarlic)

He watches from the snake"Rox, we were forgotten yet again"

“Xuth,” he cursed as the shards of ice flew toward him, “nothing a master of House Telvanni can’t defend against!” He summoned a sphere of storm around him, careful not to harm anyone else nearby.

Miyuki “ giggles “ is that a yes.” She asked

The cold mist caused the rain from the storm to turn into hail and a laugh was heard "You think i would help invaders?" The girls voice echoed

“When has an attack ever been an acceptance into a group,” Arun-Ja asked from behind his magic, “until we know more, I think we should consider this thing to be a foe. Unless you would prefer to be a frozen pincushion!”
He hopped off the snake, grinning. "Agreed."

"We aren't invaders"He says calmly, jumping off the snake"We are here to help the forest"

“Where did you get that Ample Serpent,” he asked, remaining shrouded in Storm, “I thought they were nearly extinct here.”

"We...befriended it"
"I wanted to kill it."

Miyuki smiles “ something has going and we are here to help.” She told the fox girl

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Of Daiichi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus