Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The New Duke - MxF - Medieval RP, seekin (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

After the brutal murder of his uncle, pregnant cousin-in-law, and her three year old son, Dracon was left as the only heir of the durchy known as Dunveni.

He took the throne the day after the deaths, along with the title as one of the most powerful men alive, largely due to the eight dragons, he owns, which are all kept in the Dragon Pit of the Keep, he resides in.

Yet despite all his power, how can he ensure, his house will continue? How can he forge alliances with the surrounding dukes, counts and kings?

Through marriage.

But will he be able to find a bride, who isn’t scared off by his tragic family history, and won't stick her nose too far into what has happened?

So what I am looking for is either
1. An heiress who would be a good, political match. There doesn’t need to be any feelings between them from the get-go, but feelings can develop, of course.

2. Any woman of good health, who can provide an heir. Her status wouldn’t matter, as she wouldn’t be considered a possible consort, rather a concubine or a surrogate. She will be given land and lower title, so this would be a great deal for a low-born woman of good health.

3. A third idea, please add your own :)

I am looking for human females, as I am not very interested in anthros or furries. I also would prefer to stear clear if witches, vampires and such, but that is negotiable if you have a character you are dying to use.

Please, do not hesitate to reply either here or through PM :)

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Okay so I have two characters for Medieval but you can choose whoever I don't list. So I have Queen Mary (yes Queen of Scots) and I have Sarena. I could use Verla but she's very bold and head-strong.
I think my character Faren could be a good match. She's human, but with magic in her bloodline, would that be alright?
Quinn (played anonymously)

I am interested. Pm me if you want to collaborate!
Interested. I might use Abigail but I'll scratch the back story and set something up for her that's more compatible with the story line! Message me!
Princess Seraphim Vallon (played by CassandravH)

"Lets be honest ser, if you really want to keep one hand on the throne and the other on the insane court below you, you'll need someone who knows exactly how this game is played."

Seraphim isn't exactly a quiet, easy going type. Nor is she likely to simply do nothing but watch. However she would be a powerful ally, and has a craving for power and position she's often denied as a woman. If they get along is well, up to us really, but she would definitely be able to help with politics.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The New Duke - MxF - Medieval RP, seekin (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus