Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » City Underground (OPEN) Small Group)

The city is a place of noise, people, colors, sights, smells, feelings. However, under the wrap and fascination of the city's glamour and intrigue, provides the perfect cover for less glamorous things. For better or for worse, the characters in our story are involved in this less glamorous side of things, and each has a story to tell.
Gamblers, thieves, hitmen, cons, you name it, will be the unfair games in which bring the characters together. Each with a different voice, each with a different motive, and all with an ultimate goal.
A new company: "Pink" has risen in both the high and low end sides of the city. It's a fashion company, and its name is becoming a rising theme in the fashion industry, but also in scandals, politics, theories, and suspicion is rising just as well as its popularity. Not only that, no one knows the real owner of the company because they have never been a public face for the company.
The general public has shrugged it off only with mild intrigue, however, within the clubs, crime, and underground, stories are flooding the streets straight into the ears of those involved in non-glamour. Stories of money, stories of mystery, stories of romance, and stories of trickery. The truth being any of those, the characters of our story have risen to this opportunity to unveil which story is truthful and if this company is a worthy score. One way or another, for better or for worse, the characters are brought together and are forced to either work together or race against one another in this game of both fortune and misfortune, honesty and deceit, romance and betrayal.
Some Info:
-Intended to be kinda long term
-Max amount of characters: 5-7
- Every character must have a point of strength and weakness (In other words, please no mary sues :) )
- At least one paragraph is appreciated, but not required
-Have fun with this, let's collaborate, develop our characters, and make friends.
Be prepped for a bit of gore and language, but nothing extreme
-Sam :D
Valentin Yuroslav (played by Sammyisasaint) Topic Starter

Catriona and Calum wrote:
((Can I use these two?))
Go for it!
I might wait to launch the RP until we have a few more people though.
Valentin Yuroslav wrote:
((Can I use these two?))
Go for it!
I might wait to launch the RP until we have a few more people though.

((Okay))
Lee Booker Crow (played anonymously)

I would honestly like to join. It fascinates me to the extent of wanting to use my character for something more than fantasy. I just need to flesh him out and have a less fanatical version or is it ok?
Also, I will be using the adult version of these two and not the kids.

Lee Booker Crow wrote:
I would honestly like to join. It fascinates me to the extent of wanting to use my character for something more than fantasy. I just need to flesh him out and have a less fanatical version or is it ok?
Totally! All are welcome :)

Also, I will be using the adult version of these two and not the kids.
Okay

(Just a heads up, I will be busy for a few hours, but I will launch the roleplay at 7-8 PM Central Time :)
Thank you for your patience)

Alright I may or may not be on...it’s iffy on my schedule at the moment.

Lee Booker Crow wrote:
Alright I may or may not be on...it’s iffy on my schedule at the moment.
Alright, I might just launch tomorrow if that works with everyone.

Thx for understanding. XD

No problem! :D

I’m ready whenever you guys and gals are! XD
Winston Delacroix (played by Gregory)

mind if i also join in??
I've already thought of a starter.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

Sorry if I’m late on this but this seems pretty intriguing and would love to join in
Laura Asher (played by Coffeebeans)

Is it too late to ask to join? I'm interested
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

You know this looks fun...mind if my guy joins (he might want to use his human from so he doesn't scare the daylights out of anyone)
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

o.o oh.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » City Underground (OPEN) Small Group)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus