Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Time and Space (Open)

(The only rule is that you can't get too far ahead and leave other people behind)

Doc sat up with an irritated groan, his red gas mask lenses cracked slightly.
"Ohhhh... Vhere am I?" he rubbed his temples through his hood and looked around then stood and gave himself a pat down.
Gun? Check. Gasmask with filters? Check. Bandolier with pouches full of magazines? Check. Apothecary pouch full of smiley face grenades? Check. Keera? Absent.
Doc started looking around frantically for his pet fox cub, ignoring the other people around him and calling out to His beloved Fox.
"Keeeraaaa?!"
Max the Great (played anonymously)

Well, that was pleasant.

Waking up to a German man calling out a name you didn't recognize was, that is.

Kidding, this is sarcasm.

Max rubbed his head before looking at the man.

"Dang, again? Hey guy! I don't think Keera, whoever that is, is here. Just saying." The grogginess of sleep was still present, and Max's crankiness of having been rudely woken up like so was also present. He still had his top hat and wand, and was wearing his tux tshirt and jeans, so all was well. He didn't seem to remember anything beyond that something like this had happened before. Which, of course, it had.

"Where the heck am I?"
Nicky's head turned slightly. People were talking, but they seemed so far away... Something about Keera... Something...
Wait a minute. This wasn't a normal conversation he heard at home.
His dark green eyes snapped open frantically and he practically leaped to his feet. Fast as ever, he reached behind his shoulder and pulled his katana, Reaper, out of its sheath on his back. Good, it was still there... He wasn't sure what he would do without his favorite weapon.
He lowered it cautiously, looking down at himself. His faded red bandana was still there too- also, perfect, because that was another thing he couldn't live without. We was still wearing a black t-shirt with a yellow radioactive sign on it, black jeans, and black converses; the only things missing were his black leather jacket and his In Case Of Emergency gun. They were probably still slung across his motorcycle handlebars.
Oh well. He'd just have to make sure he didn't get himself in any emergencies.
Satisfied with his condition, he looked around at the others. He wasn't sure what to make of them, so he kept still and silent to see what they would do first.
Kristof 'Doc' Schwanhausser (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

(Doc is German)

"Keera?!" the madman yelled out again, then looked around taking note of his companions, "Have you seen a fox cub anyvhere?" he asked them both, his desperation making him more lucid.
Nick shook his head, holding up his hands to show he wasn't a threat. This guy had a wicked looking gun after all, and he didn't want to get turned into Swiss cheese after all this.
He could do that when he got home.
"No, sorry, no foxes... None that I've seen, anyways."

If Doc had any face left, he would be pouting, but given that he had no cheeks and no lips, one could really only see his distress through his insanely green eyes, which were currently covered by his gas mask.
"Are you sure?"
"Pretty positive," he replied, scratching his head. "I mean, I've been out up till now, so there could've been one and it ran away before I woke up... I dunno. I ain't seen any baby foxes around, sorry." The Brooklyner straightened the faded red bandana around his neck, wishing that he could've helped more. He seemed very attached to this fox.

Zee mighty Doctor would have cried of he had tear ducts but he didn't, so the only noise he made was one stifled whimper.
Nick ran a hand through his messy black hair, surveying his surroundings. He didn't recognize anything, so he spoke up again.
"Anyone have any idea just where the hell we are?"

"No idea." Sighed Max. "How did we get here anyway?"
"Don't ask me, kid. I'm just stuck here," Nick mumbled, walking off in a random direction and sheathing his katana. He was going to find something and see if he could recognize anything, anything at all.
The chances were quite slim, but it was worth a shot.

The further Nicky walked, the more apparent it would become that he wasn't moving at all, rather it felt like he was.
Doc gave him a look that said, "And everyone thinks I'm insane," and it was pretty clear even through his gasmask.
Nick stopped eventually, realizing that the exercise of walking nowhere was pointless. He sighed, frowning, and turned around and walked back to his... Companions, would you call them? He wasn't exactly sure.
(Hey guys, Eon wanted me to tell you he got banned for a month, so could we pause the rp until he gets back? That way we don't too far ahead of him and leave him behind so it's really difficult for him to catch up when he returns)

Max narrowed his eyes at Nicky but quickly decided against saying anything. He was pretty confused: No need to make enemies.

He scanned the area around him, wondering what this place was. Perhaps someone had brought them here for a reason?

(Okay. What'd he do to get banned for a month? O.o Rules say an extreme warning means a week. So that must mean an extreme extreme warning or something.)
Nick unsheathed his katana and twirled it in his hand, something he liked doing whenever he was deep in thought.

(He says that he got banned for over the top violence in another rp, so I'm guessing that it just went over the normal pg-13 rating the mods have for all the forums.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Time and Space (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus