Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » (Closed! Tysm to everyone who sent in characters!

Vespin Topic Starter

psionicburst wrote:
Damn, that's awesome. Thanks a bunch!
Yw dude, I'm glad you like it!
Vespin wrote:
SylOfficial wrote:
Hello ^w^ I have my main roleplay character and the character of my book for you to draw, if you so desire. Don't feel forced to, only if you want to and i would really appreciate it if you end up choosing to draw her.

Snap_mD15dn1vZJ972480098.jpg

She's the lady in black and red on the far left of the picture and you can choose what you do with her, whether you want to draw a chibi or something else, a sketch or a full color. The other two characters that are sitting on the throne do not belong to me, only the lady on the left. Her name is Narisi.

Thank you so much for considering!
I'll try my best to, are you ok with a sketch? Humans aren't really my strong suit .

Yes yes! absolutely! A sketch is perfectly fine. Like I said, you can make any form of art you want of her ^w^, turn her into an animal version even if you feel up for that? like a feline or a wolf? Go for it and do whatever you feel inspired for. Thank you so much in advance ^w^
Vespin Topic Starter

Dog wrote:
Vespin wrote:
Hey psionic, do you want it full color with cell shading or just a sketch?
Dog, do you want it full color with cell shading or a sketch?

Up to you! I always appreciate art, and since you're offering it for free, you can decide what looks best. :)
(Though of course, full color is always great)
IMG-0127.png Here's Ryker ^^
Vespin Topic Starter

Buster wrote:
Vespin wrote:
Luxerd wrote:
Hello! Uhm... err.. Hi... Eh-heh, pardon me. Uhm, well is 2 character requests alright? I see you said 'monstrous' was a preference and I got two (yes, also completely original) characters that fit that bill I guess, that I'd be interested in getting some nice art for, but I absolutely suck at drawing or anything like that in like every way...

Ok anyway, yeah I got two characters but if only one is preferred that's fine too, I know which one I'd like done, first at least. Anyway, I do also gotta set up the other one with their own section type deal, but I'm on that... Anyway

Back on track, basically I got this character named Buster that I'd really like done if you down for it, they're a werewolf and whatnot, and I can talk about them more if needed, but I also do have a page set up for them as well... Anyway, I'll say that for now, and uh, if the 2nd is ok too, I can talk about them a bit, but ye... thanks for your time!
Apologies but I'm just doing one from people for now (sorry for not specifying), but I'd be happy to draw your werewolf ^^

Ah I see I see, and no that's totally fine that's honestly why I was asking, just to make sure and whatnot. Anyway, yeah, great thanks! I've been itching to get some sort of look down for this OC for some time now, and well now I have come across here, and blah blah blah, long story short, I found this and you're offering and whatnot...

So again, thanks! Real great to hear, and I look forward to what you can do with it. Also, I don't exactly have a specific preference for how you do it, just whatever feels most comfortable for you I guess...
IMG-0128.png Finished up this fluffy werewolf
Vespin Topic Starter

SylOfficial wrote:
Vespin wrote:
SylOfficial wrote:
Hello ^w^ I have my main roleplay character and the character of my book for you to draw, if you so desire. Don't feel forced to, only if you want to and i would really appreciate it if you end up choosing to draw her.

She's the lady in black and red on the far left of the picture and you can choose what you do with her, whether you want to draw a chibi or something else, a sketch or a full color. The other two characters that are sitting on the throne do not belong to me, only the lady on the left. Her name is Narisi.

I'll try my best to, are you ok with a sketch? Humans aren't really my strong suit .

Yes yes! absolutely! A sketch is perfectly fine. Like I said, you can make any form of art you want of her ^w^, turn her into an animal version even if you feel up for that? like a feline or a wolf? Go for it and do whatever you feel inspired for. Thank you so much in advance ^w^
IMG-0129.png Here's a wolfy sketch of Narisi
Vespin wrote:
SylOfficial wrote:
Vespin wrote:
SylOfficial wrote:

This is great! Thank you so much! <3 Love it!
Vespin Topic Starter

SylOfficial wrote:
Vespin wrote:
SylOfficial wrote:
Vespin wrote:
SylOfficial wrote:

This is great! Thank you so much! <3 Love it!
yw, she was pretty fun to sketch ^^
Dog

Vespin wrote:
Dog wrote:
Vespin wrote:
Hey psionic, do you want it full color with cell shading or just a sketch?
Dog, do you want it full color with cell shading or a sketch?

Up to you! I always appreciate art, and since you're offering it for free, you can decide what looks best. :)
(Though of course, full color is always great)
IMG-0127.png Here's Ryker ^^

nicceee! thanks!!
Vespin Topic Starter

Kolt Marbine wrote:
hey there!! could i get one for this guy?? i don't mind what style or whatever that you use, i just need a reference for him lol! c:

IMG-0138.png here's Kolt. I didn't do a background on this one because you said you wanted it for a ref, but if you'd like I'll add one
Kolt Marbine (played by Gregory)

thank you so much! he's so precious cx
Vespin Topic Starter

Kolt Marbine wrote:
thank you so much! he's so precious cx
Yw dude! He was a bit difficult to design at first, but I eventually got the hang of it x3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » (Closed! Tysm to everyone who sent in characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus