Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

???: “Great, I’m glad. I put a tracker on her when I tapped her shoulder, can you fight?” He asked.
*hans ran back to the banquet hall and locked the door as pounding could be heard on it and his uniform was torn as if she had clawed at him* damn.. *he said trying to catch his breath*
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

He smirked, tilting his head to the right slightly. "Can I fight? Oh-" He laughed. "I used to kill for a living. I believe I can fight." He would gesture to a sign on the wall, focused on the ‘Wanted Dead Or Alive’ plastered across the top with a picture of his face beneath it

???: they noticed Hans return. “Well, not as time restrictive now.. still gotta catch her though.” He said. “You can, eh? Exactly what I wanted to hear.” He whipped out a golden chain scythe, twirling it by his thigh. “You comin’?” He said, presumably with a grin.

Lief's eye would glisten, as he would be excited to bring harm without being judged. He nodded before gazing at Hans . "Though, let me check on the poor man." He chuckled, making his way over to Hans as he lifted his eyebrows with a sly, joking grin. "A true ladies man, aren't ya?"
Shut up ye basta- *his words were cut off as he fell to the floor in agony*Get OUT OF MY HEAD!! AGGHHGG!!!

His eyes went wide, and he fell on one knee, worry dripping from his deep voice. "Hans-?! Are you alright, Sir-?!" He placed a hand on his shoulder, panicked as his heart was beating against his chest. He kept an eye on the door, as well as his friend.

???: He rolled his eyes under the mask, glancing at the tracker quickly then tossing it towards Lief. “Get over there when you’re done, okay?” He said, quickly running after Erika while twirling his weapon elegantly.

Lief nodded, calling after the stranger. "Hold your breath and avoid her eyes! Search the shadows and watch your back-" He warned before facing Hans once again. "Sir, what happened?! Are you alright-?!"

???: “Thanks for the heads up!” He shouted, his voice quite distant. He slowly caught up with Erika.
Haha...*he smiled wickedly and his body seemed to move on its own as he held a creepy grin on his face as he pulled out his pistol and shot at lief*
*erika noticed the stranger who was catching up with her and she turned into her shadow form as she took a hard right off the path and into the woods*

He would've have rosen to his feet as he saw the pistol, but the bullet stroke him between the ribs. He drew a sharp breath, gasping as he struggled to breath for a moment. The silver lining around his emerald eyes shimmered, and he forced a harsh smile. Though he could still feel the pain, it lessened as he used what weak amount of divination ability he owned.
Blood would be spilling from the wound, though he ignored it as he drew his sword. "Well, that wasn't very polite, was it, Sir Hans?" He growled between clenched teeth, kicking Hans's pistol. He held the sword's blade to his throat, narrowing his eye. "The hell- Is this Erika? Dumba-" He coughed, wincing as pain and misery washed over him after blood seemed to drip from his bottom lip. "She couldn't fight herself? She had to have you- of all people- to do it for her?" He'd spit. "Pathetic, isn't it?"
In all honesty, he felt as if her were bound to pass out at any given moment. The alcohol seemed to be having affect on him, blocking the source of his divination.

???: He sighed. “You think this is the first time I’ve seen that old trick?” He clasped his hands together, his mask flashing red then black then yellow. He turned into a shadow as well, following her.
*erika winced in pain sensing something had happened to hans and rushed back as fast as she could*
*hand handed him his extra pistol* p-pull the trigger... *he barely stuttered as he coughed up some blood*

"Insane.." He murmured, taking the pistol after tucking his sword into its place. "Don't.. die.." He begged beneath his breath. Lief allowed his insanity to wash over him, a crooked smirk creasing his lips as he raised the gun. He smiled as he pulled the trigger, a shadow casting over his expression.
*hans fell back then rose up* aw shit! I forgot I can’t die from bullets... *he turned to lief* and I’m surprised you actually pulled the trigger... vampires can only be killed by stake through the heart garlic you know.. that classy stuff

It took him a moment to realize what he had done, and he raised an eyebrow. "You were surprised? Ha!" He flipped the pistol, handing it back to him. "I wouldn't hesitate when it comes to killing, Sir." His wicked grin returned to its friendly smile. "Though, I will ask, are you truly alright, now that you and I have been shot?"
The pain was still dancing through his thoughts and body, though he was trying his best to ignore it with a dashing smile.
Yeah I think she got outta me when you shot m- *he was cut off by her appearing behind hans with one arm around him and another pointing his pistol at lief*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus