Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

???: “....right. Not suspicious at all....” he said, taking a step back but watching from a nearby table just in case.
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief would swiftly lower his eyes, staring at the far wall with a small chuckle. He kept his hands behind his back, his ears upright. "Suspicious? I'm afraid it's more a friendly act. Correct, Mrs. Gretelein..?" He would raise his voice, clearing his throat.
Of course lief... *hans would give lief the death stare as he tried to get up but Erika quickly held him down while sitting next to him on the table*

???: He sighed, shaking his head. “Well, guess I’ve gotta see how this chaos plays out...” he said, leaning back in his chair.

Lief would anxiously look back, avoiding eye-contact as he took a seat. He would drum his fingers against the table, grinning. "So.. You and Hans, eh?" He'd glimpse at the man whom was glaring at him. "I.. I can see that." He laughed quietly. "I believe we could make good friends, Mrs. Gretelein. Mind tellin' me more about yourself..?"
*Erika looked suspiciously at hans and then stared at him as hans’ eyes became heavier and heavier as he seemed to enter that same trance like state lief saw him in earlier*

Lief would ‘accidentally’ knock his glass off the table as he ‘reached’ for it, allowing it to land on Han’s lap before it shattered and cracked. "Oh- Oh My Divinations-" He would rise to his feet, terror spreading over his face as he looked at Erika. His voice trembled, and he sounded as if he were truly sorry. "I- I am so sorry, Mrs. Gretelein- Being a drunk man has it’s consequences-"
*erika looked grudgingly at lief as she almost had hans completely hypnotized* it’s quite alright... we should probably sit somewhere else.. *she started dragging hans off somewhere else to sit*

Lief grabbed Erika’s shoulder, but let go rather quickly. "I do apologize- I hate making mistakes- I-" Lief’s oversized ears would lower, and his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "I apologize for what I’ve done-" In attempt to walk along with them, he acted drunk and stumbled in between the two. As he did, he slipped a dagger onto Hans’s belt before hitting the floor clumsily. "Oh-!"
He gasped, standing up rather quickly before kicking Hans’s ankle as he fell onto Erika with wide eyes. "Miss-! I am terribly sorry-!" He wished Hans would take a damn hint and run while he had the chance.
*hans would book it out of there as Erika threw lief across the room and ran after him*

???: They ran up to lief. “Knew it. You ok?” They quickly offered Lief their gloved hand.

He groaned, sliding across a table before smacking the floor face-first. He felt blood trickling down from the side of his temple and right side of his stomach, and he winced as he forced himself into a sitting position. He grabbed the stranger’s hand, nodding as he muttered with a rough voice.
"Yes.. I’ve been through worse.." His ears would perk, his eyes growing large. "Where did they go-?!" The fact he was half blind was not helping the situation, and he squinted in a panic, ignoring the pain.

???: “Great, I’m glad. I put a tracker on her when I tapped her shoulder, can you fight?” He asked.
*hans ran back to the banquet hall and locked the door as pounding could be heard on it and his uniform was torn as if she had clawed at him* damn.. *he said trying to catch his breath*

He smirked, tilting his head to the right slightly. "Can I fight? Oh-" He laughed. "I used to kill for a living. I believe I can fight." He would gesture to a sign on the wall, focused on the ‘Wanted Dead Or Alive’ plastered across the top with a picture of his face beneath it

???: they noticed Hans return. “Well, not as time restrictive now.. still gotta catch her though.” He said. “You can, eh? Exactly what I wanted to hear.” He whipped out a golden chain scythe, twirling it by his thigh. “You comin’?” He said, presumably with a grin.

Lief's eye would glisten, as he would be excited to bring harm without being judged. He nodded before gazing at Hans . "Though, let me check on the poor man." He chuckled, making his way over to Hans as he lifted his eyebrows with a sly, joking grin. "A true ladies man, aren't ya?"
Shut up ye basta- *his words were cut off as he fell to the floor in agony*Get OUT OF MY HEAD!! AGGHHGG!!!

His eyes went wide, and he fell on one knee, worry dripping from his deep voice. "Hans-?! Are you alright, Sir-?!" He placed a hand on his shoulder, panicked as his heart was beating against his chest. He kept an eye on the door, as well as his friend.

???: He rolled his eyes under the mask, glancing at the tracker quickly then tossing it towards Lief. “Get over there when you’re done, okay?” He said, quickly running after Erika while twirling his weapon elegantly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus