Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cylene's story: science object (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys!

I posted about this before, but my RP partner decided that it was not his thing so he left the RP. Therefore I'm looking for someone to continue the RP we had going in his stead!

The story is readable on Cylene's profile, but I'll give a short version. Cylene was once a happy bouncy young angel but got kicked out of heaven when she found out that the god she served could be a cruel god. She ended up being cast out and was found by a young man, who wanted to help her after seeing her fall. He brought her to a facility where he worked, but instead of helping his colleagues tied the man down and started experimenting, taking away half of the angel's brain. The right half was able to take over partly, but she is dependant of several mechanical features to keep on living.

This RP is the first arc of her story, and will be of her escaping the scientists. The RP can be found here, but please reply here before you join!

rules!

This is Cylene's story arc. Any characters who have been experimented on/have supernatural powers are therefor not allowed. This because Cylene is the one being hunted for her powers, even though she doesn't control them anymore/yet, so any other supernatural character would basically take away the focus on her and bring the whole story arc down :')
not to say that I won't RP with experiments/supernatural creatures! if you want to pair one of those up with Cylene I'll be happy to oblige, just not in this RP ;)

Thanks, and hope to hear you guys soon! :3
Leon is one of my favorite characters and can be an awesome protector.
I'd be willing to do something like this if you'd like.
Jason could also be an option, considering he's a scientist himself.
Feel free to poke through my characters and see which one would work best; in retrospect, there are a couple who might work well.
I have alot of open character slots so if you would like me to play a character that you tailor to your own wants then I can play that for ya! Just let me know (don't want to take his thunder though^^)
Freyya Topic Starter

Gamers, that sounds kinda cool! maybe a character that could stay with Cylene through future story RP's as well? c:

Also Brim, Leon looks good!

so practical-wise, would you guys like to to simply continue that RP that was already going, with one of you simply replacing Jaden? Or are you more up to starting anew? It doesn't really matter to me, since the RP hadn't progressed that far yet c:

Gamers, message me for your character if you want to entertwine his story to Cylene's. It could be interesting! :D I'm eager to see what you come up with ^^
I can continue where you left off last. That might be a little easier than starting all over again xD
Freyya Topic Starter

alright we'll wait untill Gamers can get his character made and then we'll go for it :)
Alright, kewl ^3^
I aim to get it today, if not then definately tomorrow. I apologize, I have been a bit busy
Freyya Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
I aim to get it today, if not then definately tomorrow. I apologize, I have been a bit busy

no problem :D
I am working on two as we speak! I thought two different types would be better than just one so I shall message you them!
Freyya Topic Starter

Alright we seem to be set now! Do you guys prefer to restart, or just continue?
I'm fine with either, whichever one you guys wanna do.
I can do anything
Freyya Topic Starter

then I guess we'll continue where it stands now :) Brimstone, do you feel like taking up Jaden's role and have your character act as if it happened to him instead of to Jaden? I think it's character-wise the best choice that your character does that instead of gamers's :)
Ok yeah, that'll probably work... Essentially he would've done the same thing, maybe a few things a little differently, and he would've told her to call him Daggett.
Freyya Topic Starter

Alright sounds good ^^ then I'll leave it up to you to reply again c: Gamers, feel free to jump in when you think it's possible.
Okie dokiez!
Sounds good! I shall await the proper moment to have this poor guys life turned upside down!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cylene's story: science object (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus