Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Assassin's creed. (( Open ))

Nothing is true
Everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light.
We are assassins.

As the last light of day sank beneath the water, a man with black robes leaped from his perch on the tall tower. With grace and ease he landed quietly in a pile of hay, as two Templar's walked past his hiding spot. Once they where out of sight he claimed out of the hay. The light already coming from the moon hid his silver eyes causing them to shimmer like the stars. Turning Audric pulled his hood farther down on his head and ran off into the night.

It was around midnight or later when he made it back to the hide out of the Assassin's Dropping down from the roof he looked around. Before pulling his hood off his head, letting his waist length black hair fall down. After running his long slender fingers threw his hair he headed to his room for the night.

The next morning Audric left his room and joined the other Assassin's in the dinning hall to discuss what that had seen or heard from the day before " good morning brothers" he said in greeting to his fellow Assassins.";
Falen Eest (played anonymously)

"Nice to see you up." His dark hood covering most of his face. His lips we twisted into a grin. A small ale in his left hand, and knife in the other. "Does anybody have any 'business' to attend to?" He took a swig of his ale and then set it down. He licked the left over ale on his lips. "I have a lead I need to investigate, anyone care to come along?"
Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" i'll come along, I did not found out anything about the man i was sent after yesterday" Audric said grabbing and apple off the table and took a bite. sitting down he brushed his hair away from his silver eyes. " When will you be heading out?"
Amaya Amory (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Amaya ran across the rooftops, searching for someone. Her white robes seemed the glow slightly from the sunlight, her hood up to cover her face. Two locks of her red hair fell from her hood, showing from the darkness of her hood. She stopped when she climbed to the top of the church and edged so she was standing on the edge, looking down at the streets below her. Her black eyes scanned the streets, waiting for her target. She crouched on the edge, planning on waiting for her target to come out into the small square of connecting streets. She had two daggers on her waist and two swords on her hips. Her hidden blades looked like silver wrist gauntlets, ready to spill the blood of her intended victim.

"An hour, we need to find a man named Kale Fisteen. He is heavily protected with bodyguards, he will be an," He paused. "Interesting target." He lips curled into a smile. He looked up. His blue eyes looked up into Audruc's. "We may, or may not return." He raised an eyebrow. "That okay?"

" We put our lives on the line everyday sure i'm OK with it" He said finishing his apple again. trowing the core away he grabbed another Apple.

"Good." He smiled. "Get yourself ready soon." He stood up his short sword glinting in the light. "Hurry up."

" i'll be on the roof when your ready" Audric said walking out of the room and left the hideout climbing onto the roof of there hide out hiding in the shadows of some plants.

A few minutes later her arrived on the roof with a few other people. "Okay our route is to the catholic church, then he should be to the closest building to the left." He took out a map and nodded. "Is everyone ready?" He looked at his small group.

" alright, i'll scout a head and meet you guys there" Audric said standing up and pulled his hood over his head. He glanced at the sky " hm, looks like its going to rain soon. The cloud cover and rain will help mask our presence"

"Alright, the rest of the group will follow our original route. I am gonna send you one person, okay?" He raised an eyebrow. "Just precautions."

" you know me quick and stealth is what im best at" Audric said with a soft nodd " why do you think my cloak is black instead of white. "

He threw his hands up. "Hey not my call, the chief's. just go along with it." He gestured for one of the men behind him to catch up with Audric. "Just watch each others back, got it?"

" well just make sure you keep up" Audric said to the guy as they ran across the roof tops. once they made it to the church they paused waiting for the others while staying hidden from the guards.

Amaya was already down from the church rooftop when they got there. She was walking over to the man who had many bodyguards at his side. The bodyguards attacked her but she dodged each one and her hidden blades came out as she lunged for the man, piercing his chest. Several woman screamed as the man hit the ground. Amaya looked up at the guards, her black eyes showing her anger. They lunged at her but she ran, climbing up a nearby building.

Audric blinked seeing the unknown girl attack the men ~ interesting ~ " stay here im going to speek with that girl" Audric said to his partner then ran off acrost the roof tops to catch up to her.

Amaya didn't notice until she climbed onto the top of a large building, losing the guards. She turned, her hidden blades coming out as Audric came closer, tensing." What do you want?" She glared out from beneath her hood.

Audric blinked " yeah easy,i'm not going to hurt you " he said " i have never seen you before.. yet you wear the robes of am assassin" he said with a kind smile. " you do realize you killed the man me and the brother hood have been after for years" he said

Amaya watched him for a moment before putting her blades away." He wasn't that hard to find. I know a few people who knew where he would be." She reached up and pulled her hood down more, hiding her face." This is my father's robe. He told me to watch over it for him."

Audric laughed softly " yes but you have done what we could not" he said holding out a hid " Names Audric" he said, he had a kind voice, that held a small french accent.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Assassin's creed. (( Open ))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus