Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Assassin's creed. (( Open ))

Amaya Amory (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Amaya hesitated before walking over to him. She was shorter but it was apparent Amaya was about 19. She reached out and shook his hand." Amaya Amory. Pleased to meet you, Audric." She had a very slight Spanish tone.
Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" nice to meet you Amaya" he said , out of no where a cross bow bolt flew at him and hid him in the sholder almost knocking him off the roof " OW! damn guards!" he hissed

Amaya pulled Audric across the rooftop, being careful not to hurt him. After a little while, she pulled Audric into a guard tower. She stayed silent as the guards ran past.
Falen Eest (played anonymously)

His partner nodded uneasily. "Don't trust this girl." He retrieved a bow from his back and knocked an arrow, he wasn't going to fire unless absolutely neccasry.

Amaya waited and let out a breath of relief when the guards walked away. She hopped out and waited for Audric." How are you doing?" She nodded toward the bolt in his shoulder.

His partner got closer to Audric. "Son not let your guard down." He flicked his hidden blade out to make sure he could defend himself if this strange assassin jumped them. He knew the two of them could take her though.

" don't worry mate shes no threat to us" Audric said with a smile before turning back to Amaya.

His partner lowered his bow, but kept it in his grasp not believing that this girl is no threat. "Let me take a look at that." He pointed at the arrow that was stuck in his partners shoulder.

" alright, damn guard shot me from somewhere" Audric said looking at the bolt in his shoulder, then realized he was feeling light headed. " i don't think it was an ordinary bolt" he said putting a hand to his dead

He carefully pulled out the arrow and wiped off the blood then tasted it immediately spitting. "We need someone now, he has been poisoned." He searched in a small pack he carried on his back. "We have a few minutes until he goes unconscious. He looked up at the assassin that he hasn't quite trusted yet. He then saw that this was a two person job. "Can you help?"

Audric moaned softly blinking a few times his vision was beginning to blur a little. " i'm going to kill that blasted guard" he growled softly as he allowed himself to drop to his knees, feeling very weak suddenly.

Amaya knelt beside Audric, taking a small syring out of her pocket."It's just something to cure a bit of the poison." She injeted it into Audric's arm." I know someone who could help. The place she lives is not far from here. We can't carry him along the rooftops so we have to walk in the streets. My friends can keep the guards busy as we hurry." She stood and grabbed Audric's arm, pulling him up. She put his arm around her shoulders." There's a hay cart nearby. We'll have to toss him into it so we won't get caught." She looked at Audric's partner.

Audric moaned when she pulled him up, he heard what she said but was to weak to protest. The black hair Assassin was to weak to even stand on his feet so all of his weight was on her, good thing he was not heavy.
Declan Shaw (played by Ambrosia)

(Mind if play as and antagonist Templar?. I'll use this character but adapt him to this RP so he won't have abilities at all)

(( sure we need some Templar's =D ))

Declan looked at his target, it seemed he got one of them with an arrow "I have weakened one of them, GUARDS AND TEMPLARS, BE READY, WE WILL TAKE OUT THESES ASSASSINS" Declan yelled holding up his sword.

Declan followed after them, on the roof tops. His ablity to climb was that similar to an assassin "Stop assassins! draw your blades" it seemed the one he had poisoned was still alive.

(( im not sure where the other person is XD so im going to go a head and post again ))

Audric barely heard the guards and the Templar guys coming up as he felt himself slipping more and more into an unconscious state. with in a few moments he whent limp as he finely blacked out.

Amaya left Audric to his partner before stepping between Declan and the other two assassins. She let her hidden blades slide out of the wrist gauntlets and held the blades in front of her." Bring it on, Templar."

"Please, call me Declan. I am from an English Origin but i was called upon by fellow Templars to assist in getting rid of you insects" Declan's hidden blade also slid out from his right wrist "You're not the only one with a trick up their sleeve" A devilish smile ripped across his face as he pointed it at Amaya

The blade retracted and he pulled out his sword "But i prefer the mighty sword better, a master in its simplicity and a superior blade over other blade types" His red and white robes didn't cover much, a cape draping over his left arm coming from the left shoulder. He preferred not wearing his hood as it covered his face making it impossible for others to know who killed them... "Remember this face... remember my name... i will kill you... all of you... one by one your blood will spill... piles of bodies will turn to ash" his smile grew larger as he licked his lips looking up at them, his thumb ran over the blade causing it to bleed a little. "the Smell of burning Assassin bodies will fill the night sky... The Templar are superior, we are saviors and protectors of freedom... as long as the templar's rule... there will be no violence... there will be no wars..." he Pointed the blade at Amaya "The death toll will begin with you..."

(( i'll take over the partnor untill the other guys comes back.. he is an NPC pratty much XD))

The other Assassin keeping his guard up moved Audric over to a wall and lay him down before he turn placing himself in front of his unconscious brother.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Assassin's creed. (( Open ))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus