Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Assassin's creed. (( Open ))

Declan Shaw (played by Ambrosia)

((what's going on?))
Audric Von Tambrin (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

(( what do you mean? ))
Falen Eest (played anonymously)

(Truly sorry, I am now back at the moment, I had some other stuff going on but now I am back and ready to carry on the RP again very sorry for not posting. :) )

(( its quite alright.. =D glad your back ))

((I'm kinda confused, who's turn is it to Reply?))

(( yours ))
Amaya Amory (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(Mine :P )
Amaya glared at him." Wow. Another lunatic." She held her blades in front of her." If you want a fight, play at your own risk. Don't bring others into this." Her black eyes seemed to burn with fury." If I am to die, I will take you with me to the meet Death."

Declan laughed at her weak threats "oh I fight fair, as for death... Honey you're looking at him" he swung his blade left and right then held it up towards her "...but there's three of you and one of me... Seems you've broken your own condition... Lads... Enter" Templars ran in and stopped behind him, all under his command and almost like a small army.

"There may be hundreds of you... But there are thousands to millions of US" his laugh became hysterical as the Templars charged at them, Declan put his sword away and smiled at them, the creepy look in his eye.
Amaya Amory (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Amaya jumped back and huffed. She rushed forward and spun, killing a few Templars." Get him outta here!!" She yelled at Audric's partner. She blocked a sword and dodged and yelled when she was hit by a fist. Her hood fell, making her dark red hair fall down her shoulders. Her black eyes held no remorse as she killed a few more. Luckily, she was on a rooftop so she could push a Templar into another to make him fall off the roof.

Audric moaned still unconscious, a small trical of blood was coming from the corner of his mouth. The young black hair assassin was turning paler by the minuet, and just seemed to be getting worse.

Declan shook his head and tutted "fool..." He said to himself "you're only going to get yourself killed actin in such a way" he slowly made his way towards her, weaving through the Templars so fast that when he approached her, he slammed his foot straight into her stomach sending her flying onto another rooftop all the way across the street.

Declan approached the edge "run... It is good to not give in but it's stupid to know that your fighting a losing battle and still continuing... When we meet again... We will fight on your terms... A fair fight" be smirked at her, his eyes taunting her as he turned. "Retreat now assassins! Know the face of your enemy and beware... I know all your moves before you make them..."

His partner was panicking as he was dragging Audric back. He threw a few hatchets at some Templars cutting then down. As he set Audric down in a safe spot he was ready to fight. Audric's partner lunged at a Templar cutting his throat with his hidden blades. He blocked and oncoming blow with his short sword returning the blow stabbing him in the gut. An arrow spun by his head as an archer perched in a rooftop was reloading he ran across the side if his and jumped into the one the archer stood on and stabbed his ankle making him yelp in pain.

Declan watched them fight back "fools! For any Templar you kill, another will take his place" he said pulling back the sting on his bow aiming for Falen. "Run whilst you have a chance" the Templars stopped attacking the assassins and hissed "Next time, you will not be do lucky..."

Audric remained unconcious, he was very pail and blood continued to trickle from the corner of his mouth.. he was growing weaker, and his breathing was getting more and more shallow as the poison continued to take its toal on the young assassin.

(Who I am playing actually isn't Falen, he is just an assassin partner, he can die if the RP let's it.)

(( i dont mind if a NPC dies.. just don't let Audric die! ))

((I don't want this RP to die out do I'll just reply xD))

Declan waved his hand back and the Templars slowly backed up

((Not long but you guys need to take over because the Antagonist is not always in the shot :) ))

(Ya ya sorry I am now back. :P)

(( cool its your post falen ))

(Okay)

As Audric's partner shed the blood of the archer he then returned to his original roof top and rushed over to Audric and gave him a vile with a cute in it. It would cure the poison, but his strength would not regain.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Assassin's creed. (( Open ))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus