Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Shotguns & Saddles

The GM (played by Juls) Topic Starter

((I'm no history expert, but if my few minutes of google searching can be trusted... (prob not ;-p) ... then there was a mix of currency at the time. So that's reasonable! I put it in the OOC thread too, but roll Initiative when you get a chance! d6 + quickness modifier. :) ))

((That works and great roll! Eddy's got a knife to Mr. Logan's throat. John or Percival are up!))

((Not the best artwork here, but blue is steps and a small landing. Orange is the footprint of the upstairs room. And the pink square is meant to be the window. So as long as John isn't fighting Eddy on it, it's reasonable to maneuver Mr. Logan toward the pool table and out of site, but Eddy's not as stealthy about it as he might hope. ;) ))

2djcgh1.jpg
((Can I jump in anywhere...?...))
Edward Vermissa (played by Waldo)

((Forgot to do a perception roll about how heavy the box is, what sound it made when kicked, and how tightly sealed it is. Eddy is still totally drunk <_<))

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11. After the modifier of +1, got 12
Ocular and legular pat down.

((Definitely a place for Percy to sit just in front of them. No need to modified anyway. We're good. :) ))

((Does the kid notice the sleight of hand?))

rolled 1d20 and got 11

((Ouch! Sorry Percry! That's against his defense, so it's a hit. You can narrate the injury (against his hit points) however you'd like.))

rolled 1d8 and got 4
Pistol damage

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Shotguns & Saddles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus